Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mini disc golf courses in the portland area?

I was wondering if there were any mini disc courses in the portland or vancouver area? I heard of something at lucky's bar and grill in gresham, but I searched all over the web and there is no mention. It would be sweet to kick a few back at a bar and throw some mini plastic.
    If anyone knows of something, hit me up. I'm taking out a bachelor and he loves disc golf. If I can't find minis I'll prolly go to the grand lodge for a pitcher.

Originally posted by zombie41 View Post
    I was wondering if there were any mini disc courses in the portland or vancouver area? I heard of something at lucky's bar and grill in gresham, but I searched all over the web and there is no mention. It would be sweet to kick a few back at a bar and throw some mini plastic.
    If anyone knows of something, hit me up. I'm taking out a bachelor and he loves disc golf. If I can't find minis I'll prolly go to the grand lodge for a pitcher.
    There is an Acerbinky mini bag tag league that use to meet at lucky's bar. It was shut down for the summer, but will restart after the winter weather arrives. Maybe at a new bar. You can go to acerbinky.com. Also a facebook and discscene profile. Hopes this helps.

Comment

thanks. I signed up with acerbinky. Chad told me that they are trying to change venues. But thanks for the response.

Comment

SweetPlastic.com

We set up an epic mini disc golf course every year at the Beaver State Fling. And this year it was set up for both weekends. but we just don't get call for much mini besides that. i always wanted to put together a mini tourney and have a decent layout at Mount Tabor but the demand for the event just isn't there.
        We used to set up 18 mini holes at different Oregon tourneys until the lowlifes at Whistler's Bend stole some baskets and ruined it for everybody...
        Hath this whole world been mired in madness?
        Remain ye men of faculty complete,
        Of full arithmetic and prudence fair,
        Attending to our noble bond and contract?
        Or does here stand the last remaining man
        To give a fig for rules and order yet,
        No noble savage, but a stave unbroken
        Who loves the law and bids it no misdeed.
        Iíll not be bent to lawlessness. Mark it nought, if we be men of honour.

Comment

I love me some mini action. Count me in for a mini tournament. If it ever comes up again.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X