X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake disc golf video???

I posted a video of Brody Miller making a crazy putt at Milo a while ago. I just recently watched it again and noticed that people posted comments saying that the video was fake

What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wY2kObp-kI

LOL. The internet is full of dumb people. Nice putt.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Omg nice putt
      PDGA # 31451
      2 Mini Aces
      74 Aces
      PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
      DISC GOLF OR DIE
      BOB CABAL
      DISCVANGO
      JEFF ELLIOT
      G-MAN
      JORDAN LEWIS
      JEFF HAGERTY
      JAMES GARCELON
      SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

How cool to have a putt so amazing on video that people think it is fake. Nice putt Brody.

Cindy
        Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
        2013 Chick Flick co-TD
        Stumptown #176
        PDGA #37716

Comment

I say it's a fake. Just like the 300' flick roller upshot from one knee in the shule on 18 at Seatac that I saw Brody park for a brilliant 3 save after an unlucky drive. That had to be fake, because no mere mortal could have done it.
          The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
            I say it's a fake. Just like the 300' flick roller upshot from one knee in the shule on 18 at Seatac that I saw Brody park for a brilliant 3 save after an unlucky drive. That had to be fake, because no mere mortal could have done it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
              LOL. The internet is full of dumb people.
              I'm sorry

Comment

Fake..yeah, right, fake MONEY
                nice putt!
                "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -- Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Oh my! Whatta putt! but yeah it kinda look weird so I think it's a big fake. Everybody knows internet editting can do the magic. It would have been the coolest if it's all real. Anyway that was a very nice putt.
                  Golf Instructional DVD

Comment

I saw that video when you first put it up, and have seen it several times since. It has never even occurred to me that it might be fake.

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
                      How cool to have a putt so amazing on video that people think it is fake.
                      Seriously. I normally encounter people disbelieving in my ineptitude.

I watched it again, and Brody's putt is just slightly hyzered and goes through the tree gap at a more favorable, perpendicular angle than Sean did with the walked disc. You can see his putt move from left to right on the screen.

Unless, of course, it was a highly scripted red-herring whose underlying goal is Ecuadorian domination. Then it could be a fake, but Peter Jackson would have been consulted for the lengthy and difficult editing process
                      The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

It's an obvious fake. The disc that went in came from the grassy knoll over there ===>

There's a second shooter who's off-camera.
                        Panda...it's what's for dinner!

Team Deucebag

Comment

lol its real its brody miller
                          PDGA # 31451
                          2 Mini Aces
                          74 Aces
                          PEOPLE WHO HELP ME LOTS IN DISC GOLF
                          DISC GOLF OR DIE
                          BOB CABAL
                          DISCVANGO
                          JEFF ELLIOT
                          G-MAN
                          JORDAN LEWIS
                          JEFF HAGERTY
                          JAMES GARCELON
                          SAM GIBSON

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin

Comment

looks like a real putt to me! LOL

Comment

If you looks closely-
                              The disc in Brody's hand says it's made in California, while the one in the basket says it's made in China.
                              It's a shame, because now I have to doubt every throw I've seen Brody make.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X