X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riverside facelift

We started to reinstall the course today. There are 9 baskets out with the rest to be installed within the next week. We redesigned the course using some of the land near the bike track. The new layout will play as a par 58-60. There are some familiar holes and a few that will make you wonder. We have added a couple holes that play as 4's and a mammoth 800+ par 5. pitch and putt no more. Over time we will add some alt pin placements and have alt pads but all courses should follow the same track. Tee signs and next tee signs will be clear and confusion might be minimized. I think the new layout will make riverside a must play when we get some tourneys running out there again. Dubs will still run at 5 on tuesdays hopefully the course will be back in by next Tuesday the 31st, come check out the new layout!
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Bravo PCDGPA(sp?)!!!

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
      We started to reinstall the course today. There are 9 baskets out with the rest to be installed within the next week. We redesigned the course using some of the land near the bike track. The new layout will play as a par 58-60. There are some familiar holes and a few that will make you wonder. We have added a couple holes that play as 4's and a mammoth 800+ par 5. pitch and putt no more. Over time we will add some alt pin placements and have alt pads but all courses should follow the same track. Tee signs and next tee signs will be clear and confusion might be minimized. I think the new layout will make riverside a must play when we get some tourneys running out there again. Dubs will still run at 5 on tuesdays hopefully the course will be back in by next Tuesday the 31st, come check out the new layout!
      Sweet, I would love to get together with you down there and play a round, with another lesson perhaps?
      Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
        Sweet, I would love to get together with you down there and play a round, with another lesson perhaps?
        Sounds good.
        Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
          Sounds good.
          Sweet! I have to wait until I get paid first though, I'll call you or send you a PM.
          Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

so how many baskets are returning? Will the new design be like it was? I was always fond of throwing "red eye" with Greg. Our best was -13!! I think I'll play today there instead of white river and get a look around if ya'all don't mind.
            Hukin since 1992
            DGOD #115

Comment

The course is new. We will not have 243 baskets to confuse people anymore. We will have18 and a practice basket. There is a work party today at about 3-4 to put most if not the rest of the baskets in the ground. You are all invited. Look or yell for todd bates.
              Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Cool I'm down. I want a crack at that 800 footer. Mabe I can get a 3 on it!!
                Hukin since 1992
                DGOD #115

Comment

Here is the map for the new layout. holes 3-5 are not installed but should be shortly. They will be redesigned at some point. The BMX track is expanding parking and I wont be able to get a final design until I know exactly where they are extending to. All pads have paint on them with a number.
                  Hole 14 needs a teepad cut into the bushes, hole 8 can be cleared a bit more. There will be some changes for sure but I feel we have a good start. Signs will be up after the holes are put in. I plan to put a piece of tape on the baskets to direct to the next tee as a temp director. I will post when we will have our next work party. Any questions please ask. Good luck finding your way. The course as mapped plays as a par 59. enjoy!
                  Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Thank you Todd for all your efforts in keeping Riverside alive. It was nice meeting you as well. I got a chance to play some of the new layout and its definately going to be sweet once all the pads and cleanup is done. Thanks again for ALL of those golfers who kept Riverside alive!!
                    Hukin since 1992
                    DGOD #115

Comment

Any word if all of the baskets are back up and have a full 18 yet?
                      ccovington4169@aol.com

Comment

Riverside has 15 in the ground ready to be played. Lay out is painted on tee pads or area where tee pads will go and hopefully maps will be available at the course (just print one off this blog). Holes 3,4,5 are currently not installed.

Comment

Sounds good i think i will go down there to day and play a round.

Comment

i just played riverside yesterday and enjoyed the heck out it-thanks todd and chris and everybody else. Still had to pick up some beer cans with more laying around-word-if you can buy,pack it in,drink it down then throw the mofo away so we dont have to call yous guys white trash will ya freakin litterbugs. btw chris we still have 3 guys ready to sign up whenever we can find you(anyone think a webpage might help the cause there)

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion for a web page capable of online sign-up. I know right now the website is basic and has no way of receiving payment. The best way to join is to get a hold of Chris or Todd personally and fill out an application. I know its not very efficient but its the best we can do now.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X