X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beginners luck!!

ok so I was at Fenwick yesturday and heard some people giving a "new guy" some advice about how to play disc golf. The last thing I heard was "just remember to throw harder than you think" and BAM this guy aces hole 1 first time first throw!!!! I saw it happen and it was a thing of perfection. Absolutly perfect hyzer bomb!! Oh ya everybody was hollering on that one!!!
    I bet this guy plays every day for a while..
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

Sounds oddly like Big Mike's story...
    "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

I couldn't have gotten an ace in a laundry chute when I started out.
      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
      ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

I got my first and only ace, the 5th time i played !!!! My GF thinks I'm a addict, but I don't think so..Gotta go tee time in 30
        PDGA # 52916
        CRDGC
        TCDGC
        FWWDGC
        PDGC

Comment

What I want to know is, did he realize what he had done and celebrate accordingly, or did he just shrug it off with "Isn't that what you're supposed to do?"

Poor guy will probably have to wait 10 years until his next ace. Took me 11 years before I got my first.
          The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Heh, reminds me of a story someone was telling me (wish I could remember who) about taking his gf out for the first time. On one of the holes, he got an ace and naturally was ecstatic. His gf, much less impressed, asked "Why don't you just do that every time?"
            Last edited by Tim; August 19th, 2010, 01:52 PM.
            Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
              What I want to know is, did he realize what he had done and celebrate accordingly, or did he just shrug it off with "Isn't that what you're supposed to do?"

Poor guy will probably have to wait 10 years until his next ace. Took me 11 years before I got my first.
              Ya he was giggity about it. I'm thinking this guy'll be playing for awhile.
              I played for 17 years before I got my first ace. Then it was like 1 a month.
              Hukin since 1992
              DGOD #115

Comment

I just played A round at dabney with my buddy flavio and we met up with 4 others. One of the guys we met was playing for the second time. Once we got to hole 16 my stupid mouth said "20 bucks to anybody who pars this." the newbie made 2 awesome hyzer shots through a hallway to land under the basket. My wallet is much lighter.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X