X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by discin'4fun View Post
    How long do you have to be a member before you can vote?
    There shouldn't be a wait time to vote. I am not 100% but I am confident that you can sign up day of and get a vote.
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

nominees and info
      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Originally posted by Rideout View Post
        Excellent... the people who wanted to get nominated, were not nominated. So now the nominations have been extended. Unless, of course, there's another reason which a club board member is going to make us aware of. Pretty sure there's just a couple of butt hurt board members that are now going to make sure they get nominated by the new deadline.

What a joke!!

Mike Rideout
        First I will say that this is Alisa not Mark. And Mike there is no joke ..... It appears that only one board member is not up for re-election. Trust me there is no butt hurt there. I, more then anyone else, want new board members. I am so tired of all the people who have sat on this forum and complained about all the things the club has or has not done but wont come to meetings and give positive input. Well FINALLY after all these years there are new people who want to help and want to be board members. Is say more power to them.... I applaud them for stepping up and hope they make the clubs stronger and have lots of support. Nominations are closed, those nominated need to come to the meeting on the 29th to accept the nominations. Disc golf is suppose to be fun.
        We all should take better care in our courses

Comment

Sweet
          WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

#1 you have to be a member for 30 days to vote it has been that way for as long as i have been a club member. #2 nominations were posted with the wrong dates on this website( at the club meeting we said they would be open for a month and they were) if someone wanted to be nominated they had plenty of time to get a club member to nominate them.ANYONE THAT WANTS INFO FOR THE CLUB GO TO PIERCECOUNTYDISCGOLF.COM. that is where you can get the CORRECT info on the club. MIKE RIDEOUT FOR CLUB PRESIDENT VOTING WILL BE ON OCTOBER 15 thru THE 17TH (state championship doubles weekend) and should have them counted by tuesday the 19th
            Last edited by discgolfers-R-LAZY; September 21st, 2010, 02:58 PM. Reason: adding info
            Get off your ass and go help at a work party this month

Comment

It's good to see a board member get on here and clear some stuff up.

www.piercecountydiscgolf.com

Mike Rideout (me) will not be accepting the nomination for club president. I will continue to work with whoever does get elected (if they'll work with me) and continue to try and grow the sport of disc golf in Pierce County.
              WA ST Approved PDGA Schedule

4DiscGolf - a tournament directors best friend!!!

Tournament Directors - register your event HERE

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X