X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PNW Disc Golf Fantasy Football League

We have three openings in this years PNW Disc Golf FFL. This is a fun, free league for disc golfers who will stay active through the season. Smack talk is encouraged, shenanigans are frowned upon. This year the league is on Yahoo. No entry fee, side bets if you want, and at least one sweet disc for a prize to the winner of the league.

PM me for more info or to request a spot in the league.

I feel - to make up for my shenanigans last year - that I won't even ask if I can play... and will ask if I can add a disc to this year's winnings.
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
      I feel - to make up for my shenanigans last year - that I won't even ask if I can play... and will ask if I can add a disc to this year's winnings.
      Oh Sam, you're fine. Just move up to MPM already and we'll call it even.

Comment

Pm sent!

Comment

Right... so about that disc... See ya at Calapooia on Sunday, I hope.
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
            Me too..
            Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
            Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

PM sent!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X