Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of Innova for Everybody...travelling fund for Dion

Hey everybody!

I'm really hoping to travel to the Memorial in 2009 but desperatly need to raise some traveling funds. I'm close to getting on team Discraft and have lots of old Innova to sell and trade. Take a quick look at the video and let me know if there is anything you like!

Support your local pro!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Y6Uq2OeKQ

Thanks,
    Dion
    Team DISCRAFT
    NW Sign Up
    Gorilla Boy
    Paragon Disc Golf
    Odwalla

Team Discraft ... cool! Glad to see some locals finally coming around to the best. Let me know when it happens, maybe you can get me some harder to find Discraft gear. Congrats!!
    educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
      Team Discraft ... cool! Glad to see some locals finally coming around to the best.
      And Discraft too!

Comment

Dion:

I would like to buy both the 2-tone 175 Wraith (39 seconds in) and possibly the Orange CFR Viper from Steilly (3:38 or so). What would it cost to get both of those? What about just the Wraith? What are you looking for to trade, Discraft-wise? (I have a ton of sweet old Discraft). Do you take paypal? What's the frequency, Kenneth?

Erik
        Ruining everyone else's fun since 1998.

Comment

Erik

The wraith by itself is $13.00 I believe, and the Viper is $20.00 together that would be $30.00 + S&H.

That wraith is a hot one, I've had a few folks show intrest, but no one has pulled the trigger yet, it could be yours...
          Team DISCRAFT
          NW Sign Up
          Gorilla Boy
          Paragon Disc Golf
          Odwalla

Comment

I'll take them both. What's the paypal address and final total? Will send $ as soon as I get this info.

Erik

Comment

What are you asking for those red Pro Leopards, I love that old candy pro plastic.

Comment

Originally posted by proto something or other View Post
                I'll take them both. What's the paypal address and final total? Will send $ as soon as I get this info.

Erik
                I'll know the total when I ship them, probably come out to be 35 or 36 dollars. What is the address? I'll send them by the end of this week! Thanks for supporting the cause! paypal account is kenpofoo@msn.com

Peace,
                Dion
                Team DISCRAFT
                NW Sign Up
                Gorilla Boy
                Paragon Disc Golf
                Odwalla

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                  What are you asking for those red Pro Leopards, I love that old candy pro plastic.
                  I have one brand new one for $20 and one very slightly thrown one with my name on it for $16 - both for $35.00 + S&H
                  Team DISCRAFT
                  NW Sign Up
                  Gorilla Boy
                  Paragon Disc Golf
                  Odwalla

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
                    I'll know the total when I ship them, probably come out to be 35 or 36 dollars. What is the address? I'll send them by the end of this week! Thanks for supporting the cause! paypal account is kenpofoo@msn.com

Peace,
                    Dion

Sent.

Comment

Just curios Whip,

What Discraft disc is most like a Banshee?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Plastique View Post
                        Just curios Whip,

What Discraft disc is most like a Banshee?
                        That is a dificult question, and one I've been trying to work on for a while now.

The banshee mold (specifically the 11X KC PRO Edition) is one of the smoothest and most controlable drivers on the market. It will be one of the molds that I will miss for sure. It is slower than a firebird, slightly less stable than a firebird, slightly more stable that an eagle with about the same amount of glide. Great for sidearms or windy days. The Z Tracker seems the closest to the Eagle, but perhaps is a bit faster. The Predator is probably the closest to the Tee-Bird, but with a more speed and stability - almost like a firebird but with much more glide and distance capability. The Banshee fits right in the middle of all this, and is perhaps a combination of a few discs: Tsunami, ESP Tracker, Z Reaper. The closest of the three I'd say is the ESP Tracker. Stable, good glide, strong finish.

Whip
                        Team DISCRAFT
                        NW Sign Up
                        Gorilla Boy
                        Paragon Disc Golf
                        Odwalla

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X