Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I INVITE YOU ! Beer And DiscGolf anyone.

on aug. 14th peirce county disc golf players assoc. is inviting you to come out to ski lake park in orting for disc golf and good beer. we will be setting up a portable course. there will be a raffle for some really cool stuff. a disc golf clinic, a putting contest, and a long drive demonstration. if you are interested please goto: http://www.lakewoodrotaryhomebrewfestival.com/index.php
    invite ur friends.

Rumor has it that this piece of land is amazing and there is a chance of getting a permanent 18 hole course there if we show the right support. If you are free come check it out. there will be 18 holes and a couple few practice baskets.
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

A course on this land would be awesome.
      Look see.
      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Sounds cool.
        "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
        -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

Could someone please provide more details about the disc golf partakings... time schedule, cost, etc.

This should be advertised in WA events... took me a while to find it> recommending it to a friend, and I'm going to try and make it. Johhny you going?
          Last edited by Toby Puttzinski; August 11th, 2010, 07:14 PM.
          Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Bump Chinese ball golf spam...

Comment

I could be mistaken, but I got the impression the disc golf part was free when I heard about this at Duel Nature. Something like $25 for the beer if you're so inclined. I agree, it does sound cool. Looking at some of the photos, it does look like there's some good potential there: http://www.lakewoodrotaryhomebrewfes...c=detail&id=19
              Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Disc golf is free with the $25. The event starts at 12 and runs to 5. We will be doing a demo and having tutorials forthose who need it. Loner discs for newbies and a few of ray seikes' discs will be available for purchase. The course will be a beginer friendly course but skipping baskets is an option for advanced players.
                Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

So I'm assuming that it's kinda like World's Biggest style, where you just show up and play at your own leisure...
                  How beginner friendly are we talking? Chris, are you bringing your boy with you? I was thinking about coming down there with Jake...

Comment

Disc golf is a side note to the festival. Come down hang out play golf. I have a hard time making anything beginerfriendly so I am sure it will still be entertaining. I don't think I am bringing Bhrahsten.
                    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

The course is fun, come down.

Entry is free!!!!!

$25 if you want beer.
                      Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.