Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 Northwest Disc Golf Disc... Questions..

Hey everyone.. I found a disc at a yard sale this sunday and I'm wondering if anyone know's anything about it.. It's a light blue and on the front it's got some mountains and a sunrise with a basket on it. Under the basket it reads " '96 NorthWest Disc Golf Series " I'm pretty sure it's a gazelle because it has a G on the underside. It's 161 grams, never been thrown or anything and it's made in Ontario not Rancho. help me out please!!

Originally posted by ckerby007 View Post
    Hey everyone.. I found a disc at a yard sale this sunday and I'm wondering if anyone know's anything about it.. It's a light blue and on the front it's got some mountains and a sunrise with a basket on it. Under the basket it reads " '96 NorthWest Disc Golf Series " I'm pretty sure it's a gazelle because it has a G on the underside. It's 161 grams, never been thrown or anything and it's made in Ontario not Rancho. help me out please!!
    i have a black rainbow stamped viper.

and you would be correct that it is prob a gazelle.

as far a "value" unless some1 needs the color to complete a set it is not going to put the kid thru college.....

cool stamp though
    "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
    Collapse
    No announcement yet.
    Working...
    X