Disc Golf Videos Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The first in this year's 3-part Am Nats series presented by the PDGA has been posted on Youtube. Here's the link:

    http://youtu.be/Nn1_XVk2D6Q

    In this first part, we'll take a look at some action from past years at Am Nationals, from the archives of Disc Golf Live video magazine, in advance of this year's play which starts later in the week. Highlights include footage of on course action as well as off course antics such as Speed Golf and Lizard Games, all on the famous and uber-tough Toboggan course at Kensington Metropark in Milford, MI. We'll follow this up with stories on early round and final round play when the Champion is crowned on Sunday, June 12th.

    Thanks to the PDGA, the Disc Golf Association, and Discs Unlimited for supporting this online video project. Let them know you appreciate their support (and you might want to take advantage of the coupon code DU is offering on Millennium discs.)

    Best regards,

    Joe
    Joe Wander
    Producer and Editor
    Disc Golf Live video magazine
    www.discgolflive.com
    Bringing DG to TV, one community at a time

    Comment


    • Video from the Fools Fest at FDR State Park.
      My first East coast MPG win!
      "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Disc Golf Live View Post
        The first in this year's 3-part Am Nats series presented by the PDGA has been posted on Youtube. Here's the link:

        http://youtu.be/Nn1_XVk2D6Q

        In this first part, we'll take a look at some action from past years at Am Nationals, from the archives of Disc Golf Live video magazine, in advance of this year's play which starts later in the week. Highlights include footage of on course action as well as off course antics such as Speed Golf and Lizard Games, all on the famous and uber-tough Toboggan course at Kensington Metropark in Milford, MI. We'll follow this up with stories on early round and final round play when the Champion is crowned on Sunday, June 12th.

        Thanks to the PDGA, the Disc Golf Association, and Discs Unlimited for supporting this online video project. Let them know you appreciate their support (and you might want to take advantage of the coupon code DU is offering on Millennium discs.)

        Best regards,

        Joe
        Here is the second part in this year's Am Nats online video series:

        http://youtu.be/AA8YfQ0Wqo4

        Joe
        Joe Wander
        Producer and Editor
        Disc Golf Live video magazine
        www.discgolflive.com
        Bringing DG to TV, one community at a time

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Disc Golf Live View Post
          Here is the second part in this year's Am Nats online video series:

          http://youtu.be/AA8YfQ0Wqo4

          Joe
          Here is the final story in this year's three-part series from the Toboggan course and the Am National championship:

          http://youtu.be/MydHxKTpFw8

          Thanks for watching.

          Joe
          Joe Wander
          Producer and Editor
          Disc Golf Live video magazine
          www.discgolflive.com
          Bringing DG to TV, one community at a time

          Comment


          • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqRd5vsi2J8

            Comment


            • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R0NA...&feature=feedu

              A video my brother made of me at Champoeg State Park
              Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

              DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

              Comment


              • BSF coverage = Sweet!

                Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                Thanks snap! Awesome video!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by runnaman View Post
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_R0NA...&feature=feedu

                  A video my brother made of me at Champoeg State Park
                  Nice shooting Chase!

                  Comment


                  • Thanks, hopefully I'll get a video of me shooting my personal best next time
                    Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

                    DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

                    Comment


                    • http://www.vimeo.com/26411388
                      Not as creative as keys

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Tennessee View Post
                        Tennessee your vids are just epic! Keep up the good work.

                        Comment


                        • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XRNgJ6A91I

                          me putting on pro 17 at ft. steli


                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khppS...eature=related


                          putting for par on pro 15 out at steli

                          Comment


                          • Disc Golf is a Real Sport?

                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc4bleBmk5Q&NR=1

                            I didn't know it was...
                            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                            Cleveland Brown

                            Comment


                            • FT. Steilacoom, NW 12 430ft drive and birdie putt, 175 Discmania C-Line DD2 Frenzy=awesome
                              http://youtu.be/NkFM7cMTrC8
                              Yup thats me...
                              Hukin since 1992
                              DGOD #115

                              Comment


                              • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrQHqRh0RI8

                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qseCOndoYTI

                                Disc Golf in Barbados mon!

                                Comment

                                Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X