Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At 7:05 They point out that he is only 13 years old, great video all around.
    PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
    dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

• Pretty cool video/in the bag segment. Guy has a video that is all his different discs in his bag. Click on the disc to see that disc in action. All from different courses too. Pretty interesting idea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjF89...eature=related
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

• Epic roll away!

www.soulpancake.com
        www.bahai.org
        http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

• Here's a piece I put up the other day while looking into the good and bad aspects of Blip.tv:

http://blip.tv/file/3571786

These are all the players who deuced each of the two holes I shot at the USDGC on days one and two last October. Highlights include a crazy good shot by Joe Mela on #1 (around the 5 minute mark) and a bunch of sweet deuces.

This comes from Disc Golf Live video magazine, episode #35. As always, we've got free copies of our shows for folks who want to submit them for broadcast on their local access TV station. More at www.discgolflive.com. We also welcome your submissions, so folks across the country can learn more about the DG the NW has to offer.

Best regards,

Joe

Joe Wander
          Producer and Editor
          Disc Golf Live video magazine
          www.discgolflive.com
          Bringing DG to TV one community at a time
          Last edited by Disc Golf Live; May 11th, 2010, 04:51 AM. Reason: added embed code, didn't work. ugh
          Joe Wander
          Producer and Editor
          Disc Golf Live video magazine
          www.discgolflive.com
          Bringing DG to TV, one community at a time

Comment

• Tiger's injury is worse than expected.
            Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

• Originally posted by GettinBetter View Post
              Epic roll away!

I am not sure if I can believe it. After awhile it starts to look fake, maybe it is my mind playing tricks since it is so unbelievable.

Cool roll video capture either way.
              Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrDROCK View Post
                I am not sure if I can believe it. After awhile it starts to look fake, maybe it is my mind playing tricks since it is so unbelievable.

Cool roll video capture either way.
                Its believable with the wind.

The longest roller ever measured was nearly 3800 feet, because the wind kept holding it up like that.
                We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

• Originally posted by Parks View Post
                  The longest roller ever measured was nearly 3800 feet, because the wind kept holding it up like that.
                  I bet that turned into a three putt.
                  The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                  ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
                    might have been a bagger, but it said he is only 13 !!!!!!!!!
                    PDGA # 52916
                    CRDGC
                    TCDGC
                    FWWDGC
                    PDGC

Comment

• Originally posted by GettinBetter View Post
                      Epic roll away!

Woah! Was the surface sloped or was it flat and all wind driven?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tad View Post
                        Woah! Was the surface sloped or was it flat and all wind driven?
                        This happened on a flat parking lot, this is all wind my friend. I didn't want to rotate the video because I liked the sideways affect better. However, this was not my intention. The dang phone didn't 'auto-rotate the video as I thought it would.

Also, I suspected there would be speculation of a hoax. Nevertheless, this is all real, and I have no intention of hoaxing a 'record' out of a disc roll, much less hoaxing a disc roll for.. whatever reason there might be...

The wind was forcing the disc along while holding it up. I put it on the interwebz strictly because I had captured something rare and thought the world should see. I was amazed at the distance it rolled.

Comment

• Skyline Showdown Front Nine
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6cc9Jq3HCA
                          Last edited by Tennessee; May 18th, 2010, 05:47 AM.
                          Not as creative as keys

Comment

• When did you shoot the Skyline footage? Some of the tees looked different than last Sunday, so just curious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                              When did you shoot the Skyline footage? Some of the tees looked different than last Sunday, so just curious.
                              Yesterday, the guy out there said he changed some thangs recently
                              Not as creative as keys

Comment

• Dave Felberg and Cameron Todd!

Great little clip of a putting clinic I found from the 2010 collegiate championships with Feldberg and Todd teaching people the 'right' way to putt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtO3pwFesZ0&NR=1
                                "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                                Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X