Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boobs. I know it's pretty early coming from PDX, but if you're able to make it, we have random doubles starting up at 10 on Saturdays. boobs. I plan on being out for that if the weather isn't too crappy, boobs, but dubs usually finishes around 12:30 or so, so 1ish would work pretty well. boobs. But yeah, that's something to, boobs, take into account, is that the forecast is looking a bit iffy on Saturday. Boobs. Should be an interesting round of golf though, regardless, boobs, because I believe as I type this, holes are boobs getting moved around on the back 9. I'll PM you my phone number.

And yeah, nice avatar there, Doug.
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by douglaselvis View Post
      Is that the new #3?
      I like that shot too. It's a make it or break it shot
      Plus #17 is quite a good throw too.
      Yeah, the new #3, accross the ravine. The few times I've thrown this hole I've made it accross, but I can see the potential is definately there.

17 is cool, but hasn't it changed? I thought I heard that it was drastically shortened. Fun hole, but VERY scary. I wonder how many lost discs there are around there?

Comment

Yah, 17, which is now 18, is way shorter now, but only temporarily while the grass takes root on the new hillside. In the long position, its way friendlier than it used to be, where there used to be a tangle of alders and tall weeds on the right hand side, it's now clear and open, even flat for most of it.

Comment

I play in any conditions except blizzard, flood, hurricane, and freezing rain. Meet you there at 1pm. BOUNCING BOOBS!!!

Comment

The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
            ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

It's not polite to stare.

Comment

Originally posted by overstable, underthrown View Post
                I'm going to Seattle this weekend for Seahawks game Sun., but driving up Saturday.....leaving the perfect chance to check out a new course. Which course would you recommend: Lakewood, or Terrace Creek? Feel free to include the reasons....Thanks!

Both courses are really fun. I used to refer to Lakewood as my favorite course. My tastes have changed somewhat, but I still like it a lot. Terrace Creek is fun too, and I think the changed/added holes 2 and 3 are a wonderful addition.
                Ruining everyone else's fun since 1998.

Comment

Yea Bob!

17 has a shorter Alt/Am position down below unless something else has changed I believe theres still the "King of the Hill" shot. Tim?

Comment

Yeah, the course has changed since TCO. What you remember as 11 (steep uphill shot with a too-short teepad), Doug, is no longer there. That whole hillside has been landscaped for a retention pond, and they're trying to grow grass there now. So yeah, the regular teepad is still in place, but lots of shots were landing where the grass seed is spread, so we've moved it to a super short position while we wait for the grass to grow. As a reference, it's in jump putting range of the Am teepad right now--it's a dinker with lots of elevation. It was either make a dinker, or lose the hole while we wait for the grass...good news is that its only temporary.

And Bob, good work. I'd say you deserve a merit badge for that.

Comment

That's impressive, Bob!
                      Looks pretty rainy tomorrow but temp seems ok....tapering rain towards late afternoon. I'm excited to play a new course with a local tour guide. See you at 1pm, Tim!

Comment

A question arises: are these 144 racks two gross?

Last edited by Ol' Bob; October 31st, 2008, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post

I would go with mezmerizing, impressive (as previously stated), but not gross (unless you mean large). I got a 2nd opinion from a couple of my co-workers and they said, "cool!"
                          Warning: prolonged exposure could cause

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                            I get jokes.
                            Ruining everyone else's fun since 1998.

Comment

Well, the Seattle game sucked!
                              But I had lots of fun playing Terrace Creek on Sat. afternoon.
                              Thanks again to Tim and the others I got to play with....you guys are awesome!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X