X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you play?

I don't know where everyone play's on a regular basis but I would like to know who to call when I head out to the local courses. I live in newberg and normally play at Ewing, sometimes I head to Hoover or Champoeg, what about you guys?

One word.....Hagg!!!!! even now, although it isnt a ful course. We playe the woods and it was a fun time.
    All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

I live in SE Portland, so there aren't any courses very close to me. I try to mix it up as much as possible and not play the same courses too often.
      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I know a lot of you don't know this but I usually play Greenway Park in Beaverton.
        My house backs up against the park so it's basically me back yard.

Comment

For me, Orchard is closest to work so that is where I end up most of the time during the week. On the weekend since I live in Milwaukie I have lots of options jut none that are close to home. Champoeg is an easy reach for me as is Timber and Milo. I will usually head to Timber if I'm by myself.

When ever you want to play an area course though Micah let me know, I'm up for a round or two or three where ever you want to go.

Bob

Comment

Trojan
            The Lucky Mud
            Skyline
            Glenwood

In order. We'd still like to have ya' up to throw Trojan with us one of these days...
            TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

I played 69 holes yesterday here at home. A hard day at the office.
              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Juel (it is closest)
                Skyline
                Lakewood
                White River

Comment

I try to regularly play every worthwhile course within under an hour's drive from SW Portland. Pier is probably my #1 default choice since it's by far the best option within a 20 min drive, but you can find me at Dabs or Milo at least once every other week. Usually more often than that with the great weather we've been having all year.

Comment

Where is the "giving somebody the bird" emoticon? Is this it?

If not, its close enough...
                    TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Olson View Post
                      ...with the great weather we've been having all year.
                      "All" year? How soon we forget...
                      Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I'll give you something to chew on with your bird flipping. Courses I've played in the last month:

Lunchtime
                        Greenway
                        Pier
                        Dabney
                        Milo
                        Timber
                        Hornings
                        Dexter
                        Shady Oaks
                        Ewing
                        Champoeg
                        Trojan
                        Lucky Mud
                        (I'm probably forgetting something)

Someone needs to get a job.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
                          "All" year? How soon we forget...
                          I may have forgotten something but I do remember February was a great month for golfing.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Olson View Post
                            I may have forgotten something but I do remember February was a great month for golfing.
                            As I recall, early spring wasn't too bad, but January and June were just painful. Of course, you can still play disc golf even in the worst of Junes, but overall it sucked.

I'll give the weather credit for the last four months though....
                            Oregon disc golf map

Comment

The bird flipping was intended for Bob, sorry.

On a completely unrelated note, did you lose a white Orion on the side of 16 when you ventured to Trojan? I picked one up yesterday, bu have not had the time to make phone calls yet...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X