X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pier Park Winter League Link

Here is a link to the web site that has all the data from Winter League at Pier: http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...1EoyfHbQ&hl=en . Come join us any Sunday at 12:30 for a round with some friends or to meet some new friends that aren't afraid of a little winter weather...

Torrey in the lead for lowest average score with a solid 52 average. Jason Pinkal and Sean Phillips are on his tail with 52.5 averages. Close race!!!

Comment

Week 4 & Week 5 Info

With 15 weeks left there is still plenty of time left to qualify for finals (8 or more weeks) or to make a run at low average score for the season (best 8 scores) and make a little cash that way, but there is a new problem that we are going to have to deal with. Six of the holes have been taken out for an undetermined length of time. Apparently the parks people want to re-seed the fairways of 3,4,7,8,13 and 14 and allow them time to start growing grass again. In the interim we are going to have to modify our format somehow to work with what we have, and I'm open to suggestions if you have any. One idea that I have is to go back through the cards from the first four weeks and figure out each player's average for the 12 holes that we can still play. Then we could play against those numbers. Another question that arises is, do we play 12 holes or 24? I am leaning toward 24, but we'll have to put it to a vote. We will be starting at 1:00 as usual this Sunday, but the NWDiscGolf.info page says 12:00 this week for some reason. This may have been a typo or it may have happened because I mentioned potentially switching to an earlier start time once daylight savings time kicks in, which it does this weekend. If people show up early we'll have a chance to discuss the situation for a bit I guess, but spread the word if you can that its a 12:45-1:00 start. We hope to have lots of you out this week...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X