X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc dyeing tutorial

Chuck and I put together a little how-to video on disc dyeing. For those that are curious about the process, this is a good example to see how it's done. It might be old hat for those that have tried their hand at it already, but who knows? There might be some methods you haven't seen before.

Anyway, check it out here if you're interested: http://www.aadgonline.com/86/in-our-time-of-dyeing/
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Chuck and I put together a little how-to video on disc dyeing. For those that are curious about the process, this is a good example to see how it's done. It might be old hat for those that have tried their hand at it already, but who knows? There might be some methods you haven't seen before.

Anyway, check it out here if you're interested: http://www.aadgonline.com/86/in-our-time-of-dyeing/
    Proud member #20 of STUMPTOWN Disc Golf and the PDGA #30488
    Damn The Weak Side!!!!!!

Comment

That was a cool tutorial. Thank you for sharing.

Comment

I think I should watch this and learn how to dye
        All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

The Tibetan Book of the Dyed?
          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

as one the top "Dye Guys" around here, your vid showed me what I already knew, but for those up and coming dye artsists, it is definitely a way to show a part of how its one. I think another vid of the drawing and cutting part or it would only add to the knowledge of potential disc dye people out there.

Great vid

Comment

I found the videos really cool. But I agree with Trozzle.. I would love to see the cutting and drawing part.

Comment

They did show the light box, which is a very key item to have. I myself use and old 10 gallon fish tank standing on end with a lamp mounted underneath.

Comment

Great Vid Tim & Chuck!!!
                  Now I know what I'll be working on this winter!
                  Damn....a new hobby!
                  Thanks for doing that!
                  Doug

Comment

At the request of some folks earlier, Chuck and I have done a new video, this time including the cutting portion as well as trying to fill in a few blanks from the last time around. You can check them all out here: http://www.aadgonline.com/89/disc-dy...-new-pointers/
                    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Nice work Tim and Chuck. Great info on those 3 videos. Definately getting me back into dyeing.
                      The Frisbee is the mirror to the soul.

-M. Burns

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X