Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2009 Beaver State Fling, A National Tour Event

*** Posted on behalf of Mike Phillips ***

Hey Disc Golfers,

I just wanted to share with you that the Beaver State Fling will take it back up a notch next year and join the 2009 National Tour. We will also see a date change back to the May time frame following the Master Cup in Santa Cruz. The reason I am writing to you though is to let you know that we are looking for local artists who would enjoy developing art for the event. We are eager to get going on our planning schedule and art is one of the first major hurdles. We appreciate the local artistic talents that have graced the event in the past and would like to continue that tradition. So if you are interested or know anyone who might be, please pass on this information and respond. We are looking for art submissions by 14th of November. I realize this is only a month away but we are hopeful that interested parties would be able to submit concept art to a review board by that date. In exchange for your art work we would provide reasonable compensation that is negotiable, and you will receive a copy of any item that your art work is printed on. All art work will be reviewed by the event planning committee for final approvals.

Things to consider:

Art that can be a foil single color stamp and/or full color stamp

Include the worlds PDGA National Tour and the date of the event( still not confirmed yet but in May 2009) and the name of the Park

Potentially tweaked or modified by the review committee to meet requirements

Art that can be printed on items other that Discs

Final submission in a high resolution format

Themes or designs that encompass the event and the experience of the event

If you are considering submitting work or are have work that you would like to submit please contact me at flash_25296@yahoo.com and give me a heads up. If you want to be a part of the event, no better way then to stamp your art work on it!

Thanks,

Mike Phillips
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Howz about including in the art, "future site of 2011 Worlds Baby!!" Damn the thread drift.
    Training to be a bagger

Comment

Originally posted by smobro View Post
      Howz about including in the art, "future site of 2011 Worlds Baby!!" Damn the thread drift.
      1st - Because it has yet to be proposed let alone approved.......

That being said....It should be a "no-brainer"

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
      Collapse
      No announcement yet.
      Working...
      X