X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mulch connections?

I've been working up in the rivergate area which means i can do putting practice at Pier everyday if i like. But, i'm sick of putting my missed shots directly into the mud puddle that surrounds the practice basket. I have a truck and tools. If anyone has access to mulch send me a message and I'll fix the mud puddle problem.
    ________
    Pissing watersports
    Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 01:55 PM.

I have a chipper, but you're in SE and I'm just a little ways beyond NW.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

so if i can come up with wood to chip we're good? i have a tree that needs trimmed out back now.
      ________
      Crf450X
      Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Well, maybe I should come clean, it's more than just a little ways. But the direction was right (as the crow flaps).

Comment

i've not been to lucky mud yet and i haven't used any of my free games at skyline from the ace race. I have tourneys the next 2 weekends and am in eugene till may after the gno. After i get back i'll trim our tree out back and get ahold of you for the chipper, a round at lucky mud and a free carted round at skyline if you're up for it.
          ________
          Lesbian Tubes

Comment

It would be insane to haul brush all the way here (coals to Newcastle). How big of a load of chips are you talking about? And won't Pier Park be dried out by then? I make the firewood for four woodsheds and I chip the small brush from the treetops. I can spare you some of that.

Comment

just need enough to surround 1 basket, 4ft radius.
              ________
              PACIFICA

Comment

I think it could take close to a yard, but I may be crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesy View Post
                  I've been working up in the rivergate area which means i can do putting practice at Pier everyday if i like. But, i'm sick of putting my missed shots directly into the mud puddle that surrounds the practice basket. I have a truck and tools. If anyone has access to mulch send me a message and I'll fix the mud puddle problem.
                  Have you contacted Portland Parks about getting wood chips and doing maintenance on the course?

Down here in Salem and Keizer we have mounds of chips around our parks and we are allowed to use as much as we want. The Parks Dept's have so much, they have to remove much of it after doing trim jobs in the parks, and take to some off-site mulching operations.
                  I bet Portland has wood chips stashed somewhere.

Comment

anyone know who to contact on that sorta thing? rangers at rooster office?
                    ________
                    Og Kush

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesy View Post
                      anyone know who to contact on that sorta thing? rangers at rooster office?
                      Portland Parks and Rec. Don't know who though.

Comment

There is a add on craigslist right now for free wood chips under the Free catagory.

Or you could try asplund who is a tree triming contractor for pge.

Or call pge itself, a buddy told me that some times they have so much
                        that they will drop it off in your driveway free.

Comment

You have to believe someone named Chopper about mulch.

Comment

Or you could go to the work party there this weekend (put on by Friends of Pier Park) and spread the chips then.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                              Or you could go to the work party there this weekend (put on by Friends of Pier Park) and spread the chips then.
                              I just looked in both the work party and the Pier Park sections and there is nothing mentioned about this work party. More info?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X