X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swap meet ideas

If one were to go to a disc golf swap meet, what would one want / except to see (other than people trading and selling both new and used discs)?
    Throw What You Know.
    "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
    PDGA# 45989

new and used is usualy a good idea. New plastic would draw a crowd and then mabe some splurge purchases on used discs would happen.
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

Comment

Disc golf related art is pretty cool I think. I know Johnny Mac does some cool 90's skater art and Keith Lionetti from Chainbangerz has some awesome 3-d/canvas basket art.
      'Weekend 4 Women':
      Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
      Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

I've seen Johnys art and it kicks chains!! killer golfer too. I so want some ink done but I have this Datsun addiction that sucks the life money outa me!!
        Hukin since 1992
        DGOD #115

Comment

Originally posted by Mikk View Post
          I've seen Johnys art and it kicks chains!! killer golfer too. I so want some ink done but I have this Datsun addiction that sucks the life money outa me!!
          I too had a Datsun addiction. But praise Goddess, I was saved by the Honda clinic. The great thing is, my car no longer rusts out, or is dented by bird landing on it, and best of all, I almost never have to work on it.
          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Honda owners are great! They get to tell me if I got a tail light burned out hahahahahaaaaaa!!!
            I wana get a basket sticker for my Datsun. It would be the best of bolth worlds!!!

Comment

Oh, a 280Z. They're so cute.

I was an LB110, B210, and 1300 pickup guy. I only paid more than $400 for one of the bunch I had, and that was the first1200 way back when... I never sold one. I just wore them out and got more beaters and parts cars to keep them running. They were so much better than the VW squarebacks I was addicted to before.
              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
                If one were to go to a disc golf swap meet, what would one want / except to see (other than people trading and selling both new and used discs)?
                new disc golf innovations. clothing. girls on trampolines, jumping.
                Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

swap meet

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
                  new disc golf innovations. clothing. girls on trampolines, jumping.
                  AAAAMEN !!!!
                  PDGA # 52916
                  CRDGC
                  TCDGC
                  FWWDGC
                  PDGC

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X