X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saw some one with a ce firebird..

This guy plays in auburn alot. This guy has SOMEONE elses red ce firebird. This guy KNOWS who's it is but keeps it anyways. The disc in question was traded for 5 star discs. I tried to get it and return it but the current "holder" wouldn't let me even check it out. I did see another name but couldn't make it out. I told this person that the owner would probibly want the disc back. I was told too bad for him. What to do??????
    Hukin since 1992
    DGOD #115

one of the last times i was out at white river. i played with a guy that had a C.E. firebird. well one of the other guys in my 4 some was talking to him thru out the whole round about trading him 5 star plastic disc for his C.E. now if the deal went thru i am not sure. but the last thing i heard was "I can't throw this damn thing. so yeah i think i will trade ya". i told him he was dumb to do the trade since he had a $100 disc in his hand. but who am i to judge.so yeah that may or may not be the story with the disc in question

Comment

it is. I know all persons involved. I'm NOT trying to start ##$# but that deal made shame on the game. That shouldn't happen. The owners name was removed by using carb cleaner. Its a shame I tell ya
      Hukin since 1992
      DGOD #115

Comment

with all the stereotypes that we have in our sport, we will have plenty of do-gooders, and even more people who keep dragging the sport to rock bottom... I have lost more than 5 discs here at Rocklin and not even one call or email... Do what you can at the moment to show them what they are doing is very wrong and walk away without injury. I've seen worse, people picking up discs and running off... Keep up the good fight...

Comment

a former friend of mine stole discs and a bag from my roommate last summer before moving back out of state. if i ever see him I'm gonna knock him out, take his bag and 3 discs that fly similarly to the ones he stole. this is a bit more personal though. if I was friends with the person who lost it I'd just take it one way or the other and return it.
          ________
          Masturbation sex
          Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 12:55 PM.

Comment

also, i would want to know if i was throwing with that person. i don't throw with theives.
            ________
            Creampie gloryhole
            Last edited by Jonesy; March 17th, 2011, 12:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
              and even more people who keep dragging the sport to rock bottom...
              Though I understand the sentiment, I think the majority of disc golfers are genuinely nice people who care about the game, I think it's a few rotten eggs who spoil the pot.
              PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
              dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Olmsted View Post
                Though I understand the sentiment, I think the majority of disc golfers are genuinely nice people who care about the game, I think it's a few rotten eggs who spoil the pot.
                HAHAHA my momma said i'm good for 2 things. NO good..and good for nothing.
                he who spoils POT.. gets throw'n in the fryin pan....HAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
                  HAHAHA my momma said i'm good for 2 things. NO good..and good for nothing.
                  he who spoils POT.. gets throw'n in the fryin pan....HAHAHA
                  ...How old are you? Pretty sure most of us got out of grade school a while ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
                    ...How old are you? Pretty sure most of us got out of grade school a while ago.
                    the number that changes every year...29....mentally i'm about 6...ewww who farted

but now back on track..mikk your a great guy just for the fact that u care enough to question someone with a disc in there bag that may not be theirs.

Comment

I don't think its my place to question such things. However Karma bites hard so let it be I guess. I had some discs stolen not to long ago from white river. The other golfers I play with got them all back anonomusly(i spell like ####). I try to return whats lost. What I loose finds its way home, well mostly. I no longer play with this person and I let it be known why. No foul exchanges. The golf course is my sanctuary and I don't want that to change.
                      Hukin since 1992
                      DGOD #115

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Olmsted View Post
                        The reason I feel I could openly say that, is that I have lived in quite a few areas in the past 10 years and Oregon has it good with the common sense courtesy in the sport and other areas have it not so good so that is where I got my comment from... But eventually the number of rotten eggs will go down with the growth of the sport...

Comment

Originally posted by snap7times View Post
                          The reason I feel I could openly say that, is that I have lived in quite a few areas in the past 10 years and Oregon has it good with the common sense courtesy in the sport and other areas have it not so good so that is where I got my comment from... But eventually the number of rotten eggs will go down with the growth of the sport...

I wish I could agree there Snap, but recently most of us in the Portland area, and by most I am speaking of my closer friends that golf. Have seen a decline in returns on lost discs. In the last year I've lost quite a few pieces of plastic, and have gotten a call from 1 person (aside from Haggerty but I consider that guy a friend) that has found a disc of mine. He tried to do the right thing but in his excitement forgot to leave his phone number on my voice mail. Poor CE Eagle

Comment

The more people that play the sport, the more rookies there are that are picking up our discs and keeping them... I've lost 5 or 6 at the course here, no calls at all... boo... just hope someone is throwing them and having fun...

Comment

i found a ce firebird with no name once. how awesome is that!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X