X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disc Golf Class at LCC

so somehow a disc golf has lately been added to the list of classes at Lane CC.
    its in cottage grove and taught by feldberg.
    im out the door on my way to the first meeting now.

yee

Lucky
    Read this ^

Comment

i was visiting some family down in mobile, AL (shockingly full of beautiful disc golf courses, mobile is) and when we rolled into the South Alabama campus to play golf with my cousin (pretty cool course right on the campus) there was a class just meeting (thought it was pretty cool that it was being taught by a chick) and i was like... oh, my goodness... i could be a disc golf professor?! now i finally know what i want to be when i grow up!

have fun with professor feldberg.

peace threw disc golf,
      emmarose
      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

it's good to see more and more of this happening on all levels.

i teach a disc golf class at an alternative high school here in eugene, once a week from jan to june. dream job? yeah basically. i am creating young disc flicking addicts, all the while promoting my favorite sport, teaching them proper course etiquette, and getting them outside (not to mention more practice for me). my class will culminate with a trip down to whistlers bend in late may. i can't wait to see the look on their faces when i show them hole 14 (let alone the entire course).

i'll have to make it over to the lcc class sometime. or maybe coordiante with dave a time when we can conjoin classes. after showing my kids the fundamentals video, meeting the person on it would easily blow their minds.

when and where is this class xander?
        May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

fyi dave teaches at UO on tues and thurs. one class from 8-950 and another from 12-150. and its at river front fields at the autzen stadium footbridge.

Shoutout about our DuckChuck fundraising tournament at Alton Baker Park this saturday!
          registration at 8, bring your baskets please!

Comment

Does anyone know if there are any of these sorts of classes in Portland?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X