X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Parks View Post
    On that subject, I saw a collection of Latitude discs online, and one of the Blitz's was pink and had the B partially rubbed out so it was the "Slitz."
    enough! let's stop this nonsense...
    "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
    Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

and when you're out of slitz, you're out of pier
      Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. - The Dude, 1998.

Comment

On that subject, I saw a collection of Latitude discs online, and one of the Blitz's was pink and had the B partially rubbed out so it was the "Slitz."
        It's worse than that... Tomas from Latitude 64 said on the DGR forum that "Slitz" was really its original name!
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Here I was thinking I'd never named a disc, then it hit me today that I have a disc named, Cartman. It's a 167 Star Wraith, pretty overstable, and the most stable disc in my bag. I also refer to it as my, "Authoritah" disc. It was a Christmas present from Fletch some years back. He dyed Eric Cartman, in his cop persona, on it.
          Last edited by Ol' Bob; March 28th, 2010, 08:16 AM.
          The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
          ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

My putters are Happy and Shaggy. Only one other name Pinky (pink destroyer) Pinky from Pinky and the Brain.........SNARF!!!!!!

Comment

It's not partially rubbed out. They originally called the disc Slitz, stamped a bunch, then learned of the American slang faux-pas. A few discs received a modified hotstamp that adds the back and top of a "B" to the "S". What you saw was one of the O.G.'s, Parks.

They now have a totally new font that is all curvy for the production Blitzes.
              The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Butters (nod to South Park) is the name of my 155 butterscotch TeeBird. I refer to this disc as him never it. If I lost Butters forever, I would probably cry.

Also have a 169 Orange Pro Wraith I call my secret weapon. I rarely use it because I love my Orc.
                "Operator! Give me the number for 911! " - Homer S.

Comment

does yelling "turn BITCH!" count as naming a disc? because i think i named all my discs the same thing...

Comment

Originally posted by XandorF View Post
                    does yelling "turn BITCH!" count as naming a disc? because i think i named all my discs the same thing...
                    no
                    Throw What You Know.
                    "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
                    PDGA# 45989

Comment

Originally posted by Uhlman View Post
                      no
                      no to you.

Comment

i have a beat star wraith with 3 sharpie lighting boltz on it called...flash... also i have 2 evo voodoo's 1 red named red skaliton...and 1 white named casper...for the reason it seem to just past thru the chains as if it was a ghost

Comment

I have a 170 glow dx teebird and a 175 glow dx roc that I feel shoud have names. The teebird seems to me to be a female and the Roc a male. Any help would be apriciated.
                          Throw What You Know.
                          "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
                          PDGA# 45989

Comment

Not that it may help all that much, but i just purchased a Star Roc two weeks ago and after the first round at Timber I had 2 name it Sherman. As in it flys like a tank. I have never givin an name to any other disc, but if I do in the future, it will also probably be for it's flight characteristics. The darn thing is Heavy feeling and will plow through just about any brush. Holds one heck of a line on a hyser bomb too.
                            DiscGolf- The ONLY time to enjoy being negative(-)

Comment

A Yankees emblem? Barf me out the door!

Moderators: could you move all of lankdogg's posts into Controversial Topics?
                              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Billy BaRoo... Billy, Billy, Billy

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X