Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I name all my discs the same jub
    rewindb.com

Comment

Doesn't naming them make it harder to deal with when you lose them?

Comment

I have a Wraith I named "Rafe Hollister" after a character on the Andy Griffith Show.

Comment

Originally posted by ChainBanger View Post
          Doesn't naming them make it harder to deal with when you lose them?
          Sometimes... I equate discs with cats... they love you for a while but will go thier own way if they feel like.
          Throw What You Know.
          "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
          PDGA# 45989

Comment

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
            no.
            I'm with you. These people are

Next thing you people are going to tell me is you throw frisbee's then chase them down and throw them again. You know, it's a lot easier with another person to throw it back, or a dog to fetch.

Comment

im pretty sure ever disc in my collection has a name.........
              "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

I had a great putter - a totally beat up Aviar that I had retired because it was way too flippy I brought it out of retirement and made many fantastic putts with it. I called it 'Billy Barule'.
                My newest #1 putter got a small chip right on the top dead center of the nose on one of the first shots I ever threw with it. I call that putter 'Nick'
                "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

Originally posted by NWDiscer View Post

im pretty sure ever disc in my collection has a name.........

you know like roc aviar destroyer eagle rhyno whippetX gazelle.....

i did have 1 disc named sort of, it was called "kid roc" after my son got hold of it and scribbled all over the under side, sadly it was a small star glow Ontario that committed suicide by impaling itself on a small tree branch....

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

I had a disc named the Culo Furioso.
                    A Nice Big Cup
                    Gr
                    The Great White Hope
                    Spike

I'm sure there have been others, but those are off the top of my head.
                    The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Originally posted by The Ombudsman View Post
                      I had a great putter - a totally beat up Aviar that I had retired because it was way too flippy I brought it out of retirement and made many fantastic putts with it. I called it 'Billy Barule'.
                      You should call it the Brett Favre
                      Read this ^

Comment

any pink disc i call "pinkie"... there was an original Pinkie... but i lost him at trojan my first time ever playing out there... after last weekend's slosh, i only have one pinkie left... i have a white valk i call... wait for it... "whitey"... sometimes when i'm mad at him i call him "you little cracker bitch"... and i have a champ leopard with a nice dye (thanks, Tim) that i call "sexy" and my two blue putters i call "baby blue" or "old blue"... i suppose if i ever have kids they'll be named something like, "girl" or "boy"... or maybe "pinkie"...

... and yes, naming them does make it harder when you lose them... but i have a big heart... i just can't help falling in love with my plastic...

peace,
                        em
                        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

[QUOTE=DMajor;59104]You should call it the Brett Favre[/QUOTE

omg my sides hurt now.....thats just flat funny i don't care who you is

Comment

I have a bunch of pink discs that I call my Vag's. Not the most appropriate name but then again I'm not appropriate most of the time anyways.
                            "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                            Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
                              I have a bunch of pink discs that I call my Vag's. Not the most appropriate name but then again I'm not appropriate most of the time anyways.
                              vag=icky, gyna=cute... you should call 'em your 'gynas... if you must go that route
                              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
                              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

On that subject, I saw a collection of Latitude discs online, and one of the Blitz's was pink and had the B partially rubbed out so it was the "Slitz."
                                We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X