Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as you throw it in the basket or hit the pole or object in one throw it is an ace. I think basket aces are more important/impressive.
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

i like the way dion thinks, 3 catergories, 1 is tournament, 1 is casual round, and the other is just hukking whenever whatever off tees how many times... I have 4 aces total, 1 is a newwww tournament ace from 2 weeks ago, then 1 is causal round ace, and 2 others are just practice hukking off the tee aces... and no object or pole aces, only "real" baskets that come with the course or temp set up for a tournament... object or poles don't tell you if it "could have" bounced out...

Comment

I don't think I would be any less excited with a tone pole ace. I have two. The first one was at Milo, and I later found out it was on the easy pad. That made me a little bummed. The other was a shorty at Herbert Hoover. Can I call my easy pad ace an ace?

Comment

Originally posted by ChainBanger View Post
          Can I call my easy pad ace an ace?
          Oh hell yeah. Especially at McIver; nothing out there is really "easy."
          Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
            As long as you throw it in the basket or hit the pole or object in one throw it is an ace. I think basket aces are more important/impressive.
            "and no object or pole aces, only "real" baskets that come with the course or temp set up for a tournament... object or poles don't tell you if it "could have" bounced out..."

Agreed... although I do have one ace on the Poles Holes at Lake Isabella that was at least a good story.

A blind hyzer bomb down into a little draw, I threw a great line and we all believed it was parked. When we got to the crest of the hill and looked down I was leaning ON the pole. Zero questions 100% Leaner Ace!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skookum View Post
              100% Leaner Ace!
              THIS ISN'T HORSESHOES! Haha, just joking. That's a nice shot.
              Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X