X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greenway Park Meeting 3/18

Another public meeting regarding Greenway Park and it's disc golf course will be occuring next thursday (3/18). The meeting starts at 7 pm at Conestoga Middle School (12250 SW Conestoga Drive). We need as much disc golfer support as possible. Please come show your support I'd really appreciate it!

http://www.beavertonoregon.gov/depar...1810agenda.pdf

What were the "many unhappy comments from the audience" at the 1/21 meeting?
    Oregon disc golf map

Comment

I'll do my best to attend.

Comment

Darn, I can't go. I have Youth Group on Thursday nights. I really hope they aren't thinking about taking it down. I have seen no trouble the couple times I have gone.
        Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

BUMP

Comment

How did it go tonight? Update us when you get back.

Comment

Any updates from the meeting?

I was out at Greenway today and a gentleman in front of me threw off yelling "four!" but an elderly woman on the path wasn't paying attention. The disc didn't come close, but it startled her and she yelled at the guy telling him he should of said something. He explained that he had yelled four. She called him a liar.

I have no idea if that might be the sort of incidents reported at the meeting, but I think the public needs to start paying attention to us just as much as we pay attention to them while playing.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X