Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need custom? Which side of the available production size range do you find lacking?
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
      Custom Prophylactics would be a nice touch
      Yeah, they would protect yourself from the stools other people are asking for in their player's pack.

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
        Need custom? Which side of the available production size range do you find lacking?
        Midrange is fine.

But I would like to see a Discraft DicProtector or an Innova ScumCatcher.

Or CFR versions like the Beaver State Fling-Beaver Dam
        Read this ^

Comment

and from the Discraft Discreet line, The No Tattler Rattler Wrapper - Protect your Putter!
          Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man. - The Dude, 1998.

Comment

a pencil leash for score keeping!
            Boys! Boys! Nobody owns Cory and Trevor. -Bubbles

Comment

Custom stickers for the tourney. I love putting stickers on things. And patches.

Pint glasses.
              Shot glasses.
              Coffee mugs.
              The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

T-shirts suck! I hated getting T-shirts as an Am and I hope I don't get any playing Open now! I would rather get a disc or a voucher for plastic or something. Boooooo T-shirts

Comment

nice to know

Originally posted by ScottW View Post
                  T-shirts suck! I hated getting T-shirts as an Am and I hope I don't get any playing Open now! I would rather get a disc or a voucher for plastic or something. Boooooo T-shirts
                  How many other amateurs feel this way?
                  Last edited by Flatroc; March 19th, 2010, 09:11 AM.
                  He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
                  - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by Flatroc View Post
                    How many other amateurs feel this way?
                    As an Am I actually liked getting t-shirts. But I am a big t-shirt guy, and I especially like t-shirts that are from a place or event I visited or attended.

Comment

seal skin socks
                      AM1

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                        As an Am I actually liked getting t-shirts. But I am a big t-shirt guy, and I especially like t-shirts that are from a place or event I visited or attended.
                        I feel the same way, so long as the shirt isn't cheesy. If it is cheesy, well, it'll go into the work party pile.
                        Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

T-shirts are on different levels of quality.
                          A shirt from BSF in the last 2 years have been top notch, the long sleeve from WOX in 2008 is top notch, the huklab shirts from 2009 ODDGC are top notch. A cotton tshirt with nothing on the front and a logo or whatever on the back will probably make it to the "work party pile". I like to think that T shirts need some creativity in them and pose "wearability" in public. I don't usually keep the cotton tshirts, but if the front looks attractive then I wear it, if not, I give it to Dad or put it aside.
                          Like the recent St. Patty's tshirt, the back is full color and is nice, but the front sucked with the final 9 logo and text wrapped "super tour st. patricks", so cheesy, so this is going to Dad. The last tshirt I got at the Gold Pan, was much more wearable with their design on the front that looks not so cheesy along with the logo on the back, i wear this more often.

I would prefer for larger tournaments that the committee sought out something unique that most players need and might not have. The fanny pack from the memorial was excellent, the chair not so much.

Comment

Players Pack

I agree with Kokaneeninja, the coolest thing I have recieved in a players pack was the stainless steel mug from next adventure at the clash on the columbia last summer. Its an awesome, unique item that gets tons of use. Its not just another disc sittin on the wall or shelf. Im also down with the idea of tourny towels. Patchs are kinda cool too. Something to sew onto your bag to show you were there. Shot glasses, pint glasses are also good ideas.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X