Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAHA yes... you guys are funny

Comment

its nice to catch a crystal BUZZZ... but don't get stung by a WASP

my buzz is nice both the crystal and the flx i have. but htey don't have the distance my wasp has. river side blue course hole 7 with my wasp parked it 20ft past the basket...302 ft to the pin

Comment

U-funny-2 (lookin), FrodanX.
        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

I heard somewhere that buzzzzzes were for weirdos and reprobates.

Can anyone confirm?

Comment

Love my Buzzzzzzzzzz's they rock got the full set. Got a fly Dye Z, Flattop ESP, Supper soft FLX, and a Pro-D from the very wet Slosh at Hornings.

Hippy007

Comment

My fourth grade teacher told me and the whole class that I was a reprobate. I looked it up in the dictionary. Thanks, Mr. Pontrelli.

reprobate: n.: a person rejected by God and beyond hope of salvation.

It helped me to get grounded in reality.
              The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
              ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Olmsted View Post
                Daaaaang, why not??(thrown a buzzz before)
                I have never thrown a buzzz because I have always had rocs beat to different stages and never felt the need. I have never bought one and have never had anyone hand me a buzzz and tell me to throw it. Haven't been against it but have never strived to make it happen. I have had an innova bag for almost 5 years now. The last discraft disc I had was a magnet, last driver was a talon, and the last mid was a wasp. This was all before the buzzz came out. I found the few molds that worked for me and stuck with them. Innova was what was mostly available and that is what I learned. If I had started a bit later I am sure there would be other companies discs in my bag but the 25 discs in 10 molds I use are more than enough.
                Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
                  My fourth grade teacher told me and the whole class that I was a reprobate. I looked it up in the dictionary. Thanks, Mr. Pontrelli.

reprobate: n.: a person rejected by God and beyond hope of salvation.

It helped me to get grounded in reality.
                  that great...may i use that as my new nick name...lol

Comment

Originally posted by erp View Post
                    I heard somewhere that buzzzzzes were for weirdos and reprobates.

Can anyone confirm?
                    yes i feel this is tru

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Olmsted View Post
                      But onto the subject of just how awesome Buzzes are, is anyone else as hooked on ESP Supercolor Buzz as I am? I find that the full color stamp creates a very low profile flat top that feels nice, and they beat in to a really nice matte finish that the regular ESP Buzzes can't get, it makes for a very controllable understable flight. The other reason I like them is they pair great with my domey Z Buzzes that are more straight to overstable. With 2 Supercolors and 2 Z Buzzes in the bag it covers my entire mid range game with no real gaps if I vary up the level of wear on them.

Go Buzz!
                      I don't care for the Supercolor. I put the Abramobama Buzzz in the bag for the winter, thinking it would give me extra grip in the rain, and just never got the hang of it. I have recently replaced it with my CryZtal Buzz and all is right with the world again. CryZtal and FLX is where its at.

Comment

It's odd, I've never liked the feel of the FLX Buzz even though I'm hooked on the FLX Avenger SS and the FLX Surge, I think there's something about the stiffness of Z plastic that I find is replicated in the Supercolors that has a nice consistency. But I suppose different Buzzes for different folks, I guess that's why it's made in 5 different plastics.
                        PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
                        dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

I have copped a buzz from time to time
                          "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

I can't believe you remember your fourth grade teachers name...

Have tried to ditch my buzzz twice... it always comes back... GREAT DISC TRY ONE

Comment

I hope it's still ok to talk about the Buzzz here....I bought a Glo Z Buzzzz a few weeks ago from a local Discraft pro. I don’t think it will make the bag as it does not do anything for which I don’t have a disc – similar to my experience with the Stalker. Lest you think I’m a Discraft hater, the Cyclone is a workhorse in my bag and one of my most thrown discs. I think the Roc is more versatile and is easier for controlling distance. That Z Glo is probably some of the nicest plastic I have thrown however.
                              Last edited by Jerry R; March 4th, 2010, 07:33 PM.

Comment

The Glo Z Buzzz IS the top Buzzz on the market today, the run was just one of the greatest ever. You decide it doesn't have a spot in the bag, you'll have no problem moving it...
                                educate your thinking

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X