X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pizza Sponsor

So, my Fiance manages a local pizza place that is part of a chain. She had a charity event a week ago, and I had her ask about sponsorship, because, a big wig was attending the event. The person in charge of advertising was very receptive to the idea of sponsoring a tournament, and now I don't know exactly what to do. He told my Fiance to get a hold of him when the time was right. I guess, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. How should I approach this? Should I try and do a tournament? Should I try and get them to sponsor already existing tournaments? I know that we need sponsorships for the Calapooia Classic. I need a game plan, and any suggestions would be appreciated.

Originally posted by ChainBanger View Post
    So, my Fiance manages a local pizza place that is part of a chain. She had a charity event a week ago, and I had her ask about sponsorship, because, a big wig was attending the event. The person in charge of advertising was very receptive to the idea of sponsoring a tournament, and now I don't know exactly what to do. He told my Fiance to get a hold of him when the time was right. I guess, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions. How should I approach this? Should I try and do a tournament? Should I try and get them to sponsor already existing tournaments? I know that we need sponsorships for the Calapooia Classic. I need a game plan, and any suggestions would be appreciated.
    Where are you located? The Calapooia would appreciate it I'm sure. If they are a chain resteraunt I know the Beaver State Fling could also use the help.

Bob

Comment

Ok, what does sponsorship give them? I mean, how do I sell it. What does the Fling do for there sponsors and for how much? Sorry if I seam clueless. I think I just need to crunch some numbers and give them a few proposals. How should I sell it? and Bob, I'm in Albany.

Comment

For example, this is pulled from the BSF sponsorship package.

“Vendor” Sponsor: $300 cash. For this level of support, you will receive:

* Your full color logo and contact information posted at one tee sign
        * A place to display a sign or banner at tournament central
        * Your logo included on the event web site sponsors page, event posters, and in the players handbook
        * Authorized to vend near tournament central throughout the BSF event!

“Birdie” Sponsor: $150 cash (or $300 merchandise). For this level of support, you will receive:

Your full color logo and contact information posted at one tee sign

* Your logo included on the event web site, event posters, and in the players handbook

Comment

Originally posted by Bruce View Post
          For example, this is pulled from the BSF sponsorship package.

“Vendor” Sponsor: $300 cash. For this level of support, you will receive:

* Your full color logo and contact information posted at one tee sign
          * Your logo included on the event web site sponsors page, event posters, and in the players handbook
          * Authorized to vend near tournament central throughout the BSF event!

“Birdie” Sponsor: $150 cash (or $300 merchandise). For this level of support, you will receive:

Your full color logo and contact information posted at one tee sign

* Your logo included on the event web site, event posters, and in the players handbook
          I have working behind the scenes with ChainBanger and he has the BSF info. Thanks though Bruce. I've got my fingers crossed!

Bob

Comment

i have quite a few different sponsor proposals and contracts in my files from 5-10 different events, if need some examples, let me know...

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X