X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hagg status

How is hagg these days? 18 holes available? With no McIver I'm forced to venture out to other venues.

Originally posted by black mamba View Post
    How is hagg these days? 18 holes available? With no McIver I'm forced to venture out to other venues.
    Don't know about Hagg, but McIver is back at 18 right now and supposedly the full 27 tomorrow.
    "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

you don't say. more information please. which 18?

Comment

Its a mix... Basically the wooded holes are removed, but that should be fixed after the work party tomorrow.
        "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Hagg is all good to go these days, and playing well. We played there last weekend. Picking up a lot of trash, taking out a lot of limbs and small trees, and added a bench or table on holes 3, 7/17 and hole 12. we are trying to get benches on every hole if we can.
          All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

The holes that are in aren't either of the 18s, they're a mix.

Park for the East 18, start normally and you'll figure it out. basically the west most holes, the spiral and rocky top are gone from the normal 27 layout.

Hagg is playing nice these days too - to answer your original question. 18 holes with slop and slime on the normal walkouts.

Either way, hope you have an epic day tomorrow!

Comment

yeah the walk outs on hole 9 to 10 and 14 to 15 are very sloppy right now, but thats nature. we cant fix that. If you do play Hagg there is an alt walkout from 14-15. There is a path that starts close to 14's basket, its hard to describe where it is. you may see the path. basically you end up walking hole 9 backwards and then on to tee 15.
              All I want for Christmas is Sharpies and Rit Dye!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
              Collapse
              No announcement yet.
              Working...
              X