Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might be golfing on a ball golf course in may/June!

A friend works at a really nice golf course in my city. He's one of the pros there, and is in to the idea of 4 of their guys versus 4 of our guys. He says he can get a pro shop kid to drive a basket to the next green for us too. It sounds like it'll be super fun. Sure they can hit their ball three times farther than we can throw a disc, but 10 feet on the green for them can turn in to a 3 putt. Should be pretty awesome. If it goes well it could be a regular thing too. Guess I should start learning how to throw rollers as our regular courses don't allow for them.
    My favourite putter is my driver.

That could actually be a pretty cool game to watch.
    Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

It was pretty funny cause we were talking about it tonight at the pub, and I said 'ball golf' a few times, and finally he's like 'why are you saying ball golf, it's redundant because golf is played with a ball' My only reply was, 'You're mistaken golf is played with a disc' lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_from_BC View Post
        It was pretty funny cause we were talking about it tonight at the pub, and I said 'ball golf' a few times, and finally he's like 'why are you saying ball golf, it's redundant because golf is played with a ball' My only reply was, 'You're mistaken golf is played with a disc' lol.
        +10 Nice reply.
        Disc golf ruined my life.

Comment

... 'You're mistaken golf is played with a disc' lol.
          I am so going to use that!!!
          Throw What You Know.
          "Gravity, she's a harsh mistress." -The Tick
          PDGA# 45989

Comment

...golf is played with a ball'
            No, two balls: a little white ball, and a big ball of money!
            The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
            ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

A friend works at a really nice golf course in my city. He's one of the pros there, and is in to the idea of 4 of their guys versus 4 of our guys. He says he can get a pro shop kid to drive a basket to the next green for us too. It sounds like it'll be super fun. Sure they can hit their ball three times farther than we can throw a disc, but 10 feet on the green for them can turn in to a 3 putt. Should be pretty awesome. If it goes well it could be a regular thing too. Guess I should start learning how to throw rollers as our regular courses don't allow for them.
              I was talking to sean ryan and he said he played that way once and said what they worked out was for every (3ft 1yard) you play 2ft.
              My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

Comment

We were also thinking they could play the pro pads and we could play the am pads.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X