X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joining the ranks....

of the unemployed!!! Looks like my golf game is going to have a chance at getting good again

Always remember this: when you go looking for a job, there is the distinct danger that you may find one. It's probably not worth the risk.
    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

... good for you to find your silver lining... i do love my job, but it's hard to not be jealous of all the unemployed disc golfers that i play with on the weekends and i just know they are golfing all freaking week long...

peace threw disc golf,
      emmarose
      "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
      Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

I'm self-employed, so I often play at odd hours when most people are hard at work being productive members of society. On the one hand, it's nice, because you deal with fewer crowds, but sometimes the unemployed crowds you do deal with are, shall we say, a bit more "colorful."
        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleDees View Post
          of the unemployed!!! Looks like my golf game is going to have a chance at getting good again
          Perfect timing, spring and tourney season is just around the corner.
          A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Schneider View Post
            I'm self-employed, so I play at odd hours. On the one hand, it's nice, because you deal with fewer crowds, but sometimes the unemployed crowds you do deal with are, shall we say, a bit more "colorful."
            ... yeah... the "fringe" factor... disc golf is fringey anyway, and then when you get into the fringe of the fringey... colorful, indeed... i'm still jealous, tho, to know folk are out golfing and i'm wiping boogery noses and poopy bottoms and dancing to "A is for Albatross" over and over and over... no! really, I love my job! i love it! A is for Albatross is a great song!

hey... why am i still in the teacher's office?! i gotta go! it's the weekend... the f's wrong with me?

"'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
            Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Go Team Unemployed!!

Comment

my friend chris has been unemployed for about 9 months now. he plays 27-36 a day. Needless to say he's got game. I'm pretty much a 9-5 mon-fri type guy, but sometimes I'll work the 1-9 shift and sneak a round in the morning. not very often though.
                My favourite putter is my driver.

Comment

ive been doing 12-8 for awhile now and barely am able to sneak a round in the morning... This timely losing of a job is going to help push my rating over 1000 for sure!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                  Collapse
                  No announcement yet.
                  Working...
                  X