Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had forgotten about the argyle socks angle, it would be awesome to see us all in the parade decked out in a slightly over top use of traditional golf attire. Only one member, I think, would be a hard sell our club president Kevin. Being a sociopath (inside joke) he may have an issue giving up his ghetto fresh Westside Oly homeboy threads for the cause.
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry to be off-topic, but this is one of the most sublimely weird threads I've seen on here - thanks everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Skookum View Post
        I had forgotten about the argyle socks angle, it would be awesome to see us all in the parade decked out in a slightly over top use of traditional golf attire. Only one member, I think, would be a hard sell our club president Kevin. Being a sociopath (inside joke) he may have an issue giving up his ghetto fresh Westside Oly homeboy threads for the cause.
        ask mel and shannon and chris and troy to see their master's pics (and chris of chris and jennifer maybe actually has the most photos from last year) to see some most excellent disc golf attire.
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

so i think the whole golf net behind the basket on the float would be sweet. maybe put a big banner up top of the net. it can say "just huck it or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by Skookum View Post
            The sociopath in me says I don't care, but I never liked the taste of the silver spoon it takes to truly rock a "ghetto fresh Westside Oly homeboy" look.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
            Collapse
            No announcement yet.
            Working...
            X