Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm guessing its the same thing as an elevator putt.
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

No... I don't think so. That is, unless Avery can throw one ~300 feet... He threw one across the OB on 4 about an hour ago - same time Barry threw a grenade.
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Sounds violent

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          No... I don't think so. That is, unless Avery can throw one ~300 feet... He threw one across the OB on 4 about an hour ago - same time Barry threw a grenade.
          The only thing I can think of that matches the description and context would be a 360 turn-around throw.

It seems super dumb to call this a "helicopter," but now I am editorializing.
          Ruining everyone else's fun since 1998.

Comment

Yeah... that doesn't make sense, either, considering the location of the pin to where he was on the fairway.

And yeah... it does sound like a war is going on with helicopters, grenades and hyzer bombs...
            ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
            ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Hmmm...gonna have to think about this. I think there was something yesterday about Nikko helicoptering a disc and bouncing it off the cage. Friggin' east coast lingo.
              Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

http://www.usdgclive.com/index2.html Hole archive- yellow tab on the bottom of the live hole. Pretty sweet system. I watched the Beaver game online kinda like this last night. Except I wanted to smash my computer afterwards.

Where are you seeing this? It seems to me they move on to the next hole as soon as everyone gets close. Am I missing something?

Comment

I see that but don't understand how you see if a putt is high or low, though...
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

I think it only shows that when it hits the basket. I noticed it on a hole where two people hit the basket. Maybe it just shows that randomly but it looked right.

I see that but don't understand how you see if a putt is high or low, though...

Comment

OK. I think it is random, though, from a few things I noticed watching today.
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

what is a grenade again??
                        Boys! Boys! Nobody owns Cory and Trevor. -Bubbles

Comment

A normal backhand shot with the disc held upside down. Usually delivered with an extreme hyzer bias, I believe.
                          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X