Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• got some more new disc

so i bought these from my buddy collin who is a dealer

i got a rogue dga max flight driver {any one have this and how do you like it}170-172

i also got a san marino star roc 4403 176g

i got a discraft soft focus putt and approach173-174

pics

so what do you guys think...im still throwing my crap disc well i get back in to the hang of it and then ima throw my gud ones. i paid 42 flat. and he came to me in pa. so no shipping...you think it was a decent deal? he does custom dyes and hes making shirts and stuff. anyways figd i show them off.... just if it would stop raining.
    r.gause@gmail.com
    rodney-sequim,wa
    wanna disc all the time pm me
    i am a new dad...my son dylan james born 1-7-10
    from roseville,ca so i played alot of sac course... i miss em. i suck @ disc golf and im always over... but its fun. always accepting tips and pointers thanks
    whooop whoooop to all juggalos

I love my Rouge. To me it's like a speed 11/12 teebird. Not sure of anyone will agree on that but that's the feeling i get from it when I snap it out good. A few weeks ago i got it out to about 460 - 470 with a nice S flight to it.
    My favourite putter is my driver.

Comment

Those Star Rocs are amazing! Just got mine a couple weeks ago.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9SSP...eature=related

Comment

DGA Rogue is an excellent disc, and as far as I know, its the same mold as the Surge SS with maybe a small difference in the wing. I use the Rogue for very long rollers and turn over shots that need to hold. No, its not a speed 11/12 TeeBird, although it does have a nice smooth flight. On that topic, closest thing to a speed 11/12 TeeBird is a TeeBird thrown really hard...

Star Roc - can't really say much. Never liked the Roc mold back when I threw Innova.

Elite X Soft Focus is a solid disc. Plastic feels GREAT in the hand. This disc gets compared to a Wizard a lot, but I always felt that Gateway plastic was to stiff and knicked easily. The Elite X Soft blend is very grippy and durable yet doesn't suffer from the "floppy" feel of other soft plastics. If I didn't putt with a Ringer, I'd probably try the Focus before going back to a Challenger.
        Team DISCRAFT
        NW Sign Up
        Gorilla Boy
        Paragon Disc Golf
        Odwalla

Comment

A disc minimalist, I carry only 2 drivers, both are Rogues, damn fine disc. I throw mine a bit lighter (164 really beat and 167 newer) but you're young. I loved it from my first field throw over a year ago. Give it some time, like 6 months, and it will tune sweetly along the way. And it's Discraft...
          educate your thinking

Comment

Teebird thrown really hard, I like that. Lol. Maybe it wasn't a good comparison, maybe the rogue is like the rogue. I guess where it comes from is I'll throw it when I want to reach for my teebird but my teebird isn't enough disc to get there.
            My favourite putter is my driver.

Comment

Originally posted by RonTheWhip View Post
              DGA Rogue is an excellent disc, and as far as I know, its the same mold as the Surge SS with maybe a small difference in the wing.
              They look almost identical, but whatever that small difference is, it's enough to give the Rogue quite a bit more high-speed turn than the SSS.
              Oregon disc golf map

Comment

The Rogue rules. Its a great forehand driver as well. Holds a line fairly well with a bit of fade at the end. Great disc and easy to throw.

Comment

I've got 2 Rogues 173-174 that I'll sell/trade to anyone who wants one.
                  Looking for Discraft Z Talons and beat up Valkyries or Firebirds.

Comment

Good luck finding those Talons, great disc, gettin darn hard to find though.
                    educate your thinking

Comment

I fell in love with the Focus. Something about putters in that Soft X is just like heaven. The Focus will be replacing my Soft APX. Love that thing but the Focus flies very straight, seems to fly longer and holds a line better.

So now Discraft needs to make a Soft X Ringer. Then I'd be ultra stoked.
                      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X