X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a real discer

well people have told me for a long time that i need to GROW up. well today i finally did. i just got the email from the pdga giving me my very own player number. one that i don't have to share with any one else(i get to be greedy hahaha)

grats. let us know what you get for your free disc!
    My favourite putter is my driver.

Comment

Congrats to joining. I too recently became a member 42382 Is it just one disc they send? If so, expect a ESP Stalker.

Comment

You'll get a mini with your number on it too. You get a disc when you renew too. I'll be renewing real soon so hopefully I get a stalker cause due to another thread I kind of want to try one now.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_from_BC View Post
          You'll get a mini with your number on it too. You get a disc when you renew too. I'll be renewing real soon so hopefully I get a stalker cause due to another thread I kind of want to try one now.
          In my novice opinion, I don't think that statement is correct. I renewed this year and my package did not include a disc.

Comment

my player number is 42557

Comment

so... I just got my membership stuff last night (woohoo! #42227) and I am wondering if all the discs they give are black... my dad got a black one, too... I would actually consider giving the ol' esp stalker a try, I like the way it feels in my hand, but black? are you kidding me? I play too much gnarly, hillbilly golf to throw a black disc... sigh... I guess the shiny gold logo will look good up on my wall...

peace threw disc golf,
              emmarose
              "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
              Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

Glad to hear you joined Mazza, I know many folks have differing opinions on the PDGA but it's good to have a unified body that can keep the rules for the sport, sanction competitive divisions and organize competition at the highest level.

You don't get a new disc when you renew, just a new card and a few other little things. As for my PDGA disc, I got a black Discraft storm and it's still in my stack of discs I'm saving for commemorative purposes.
                PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
                dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

Doh. I thought you got a disc for renewing. Oh well.

Comment

You should.
                    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

If you are into that whole discraft thing - back in the day they gave out an orange dx shark, now that's a disc worth renewing for!

yes, I'm only kidding
                      'Weekend 4 Women':
                      Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
                      Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

So I got the stalker....will look nice on my wall

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                        Collapse
                        No announcement yet.
                        Working...
                        X