Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not watching, but following the live scoring. Barry's a no show today...I hear he broke his hand. And Val hurt her knee before the tourney. What a rough beginning of the season!
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Yeah they are all over Brandons nuts. They have been mostly following his group the whole time!
      www.soulpancake.com
      www.bahai.org
      http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

i know...he must be hella happy to get that much web time

Comment

yeah val was funny.. i joking ask her for a tip...her answer....not to hurt your knee before the first nt of the year...and yeah berry broke his hand

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
            I'm not watching, but following the live scoring. Barry's a no show today...I hear he broke his hand. And Val hurt her knee before the tourney. What a rough beginning of the season!
            Barry was in the pre-round group photo, so it must have happened today I would think.

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
              yeah val was funny.. i joking ask her for a tip...her answer....not to hurt your knee before the first nt of the year...and yeah berry broke his hand

Rumor has it he hurt his hand punching a hole in the wall of a gas station restroom when he heard the Beaver State Fling was sold out already.
              Last edited by Bullseye; March 4th, 2010, 02:59 PM. Reason: OK... so I started the rumor.
              "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                Rumor has it he hurt his hand punching a hole in the wall of a gas station restroom when he heard the Beaver State Fling was sold out already.
                Why are you lying Jeff, I told you what happened and you start spreading this rumor mill crap!!!!!!
                PDGA #25296
                Stumptown #34

Comment

Originally posted by Flash View Post
                  Why are you lying Jeff, I told you what happened and you start spreading this rumor mill crap!!!!!!
                  Because the furor died down. Duh.
                  "You won't like me when I am angry, because I always back up my rage with facts and documented sources". - The Credible Hulk

Comment

Someone on the PDGA boards said Barry punched his mini on hole 1, presumably while it was on the ground.
                    The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
                      Someone on the PDGA boards said Barry punched his mini on hole 1, presumably while it was on the ground.
                      My theory was way cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye View Post
                        My theory was way cooler.

"In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

He punched his metal mini on hole 18 yesterday when his 30-ft putt hit the basket and rolled back to him. Apparently he showed up this morning for the photo with a swollen hand but didn't start.

Comment

That spells D-O-H.
                            The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Anthon just shot a 13 down to take the lead. Didn't he shoot something like a 16 or 17 down one round at USDGC?

Comment

How about Avery shooting -9 on the back 9. Pretty sweet.
                                Support Disc Golf Tournament Solutions on Facebook

DG Tournament Solutions Webpage

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X