X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spencer Stuart Jr Champ WA

Heres a link to great story about my son Spencer who won the WA state Jr Championship for the series!

http://www.kitsapsun.com/news/2008/s...a-rising-star/

Plus he beat me by 2 strokes on the first round of golf Saturday in the pouring rain! Pride is swelling up in me right now!

Cheers all!!
    Doug

Awesome, Doug!
    ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
    ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

That's really great. I'm looking forward to the day that my son beats me on the course. That will be really cool.... once.

Comment

Congrats Doug and Stuart! I remember playing with Stuart last october and was really impressed. His form is great! If you make sure he has the proper mental game he will be very good. It's great to see other juniors play and I hope I get to play with you guys again.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Hey Brody! Hope theres a winter series being run again this year we'll hook up for a round or 2. Hows that Champ Avair treating you?

Doug

Comment

Originally posted by Brody Cannon View Post
            Congrats Doug and Stuart! I remember playing with Stuart last october and was really impressed. His form is great! If you make sure he has the proper mental game he will be very good. It's great to see other juniors play and I hope I get to play with you guys again.
            Erm...just one point of clarification...Stuart is their last name. Spencer is the junior rockstar.
            Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Thanks Tim!
              With a last name of STUART we get it all the time!

Comment

Haha I knew it started with an "S"... oops, sorry. I was really tired when I responded.

My friend loves it. I liked the feel of his DX aviar so I traded him.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X