Comment

Originally posted by frizbeerose View Post
      gross.
      Almost every woman I have ever met finds that word disgusting
      Read this ^

Comment

Originally posted by DMajor View Post
        Almost every woman I have ever met finds that word disgusting
        ha! and all my friends just think I'm weird! (I, however, have a huge list of everyday vocabulary I find offensive... so... maybe they have a point...)
        "'There are two mantras.,' Bernard said, 'Yum and yuk. Mine is yum.'"
        Tom Robbins, Still Life With Woodpecker

Comment

"You wish you could throw like a girl!"

... my favorite moment for this was out at Horning's when I strutted up into the parking lot after getting my par on 18 for the 3rd time in a row and some dude was like, "Woah... I guess you can throw pretty far for a girl..." and then his face fell, and he realized his faux pas and he began apologizing... that's cool, man... I like to think I'm pretty burly and I don't mind surprising people!

Comment

... my favorite moment for this was out at Horning's when I strutted up into the parking lot after getting my par on 18 for the 3rd time in a row and some dude was like, "Woah... I guess you can throw pretty far for a girl..." and then his face fell, and he realized his faux pas and he began apologizing... that's cool, man... I like to think I'm pretty burly and I don't mind surprising people!
            I guess that's not really lingo, tho... just me being a little bit cocky... ah, well...

Comment

Haha, that would make a sweet bumper sticker. I wish disc golf had an equivalent to the LPGA, that could totally be their slogan.

I give my chick friends grief sometimes with the ol' "throw like a girl" routine, but I'm pretty sure they realize I'm being facetious. At least I hope they do!
              Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

I was wishing I could "throw like a girl" when T-Bell beat me by 10 strokes at McIver...

Comment

Originally posted by jevon View Post
                  I was wishing I could "throw like a girl" when T-Bell beat me by 10 strokes at McIver...
                  Jevon.............you DO throw like a girl. Like a little school girl and you cry the same way.

Bob

Comment

From Geoff: "Big Country" when some drives for the sky
                    "Hand of God" when your disc hits something invisible and smacks straight to the ground
                    "Throwing like you get air miles" MTA throw that works out
                    "Get Ridiculous" when a shanker is headed for trouble but there just might be a hidden line
                    "Circus shot" Mike Weber's rollers on 9 and 18 at north park or any crazy line that works out
                    "The course's way of telling you that you need more practice" the roll away putt that ends up farther away that your original lie.
                    "Rim Job" when you railslide the basket rim and out the other side
                    What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

Comment

Originally posted by The Course Bro View Post
                      "Rim Job" when you railslide the basket rim and out the other side
                      Is there a special case name for a Rim Job on a Cool Shoez basket? I swear, when you rail-slide on those nubless rims, your disc achieves some sort of orbital acceleration around the chains, and it shoots out with three times the velocity it had originally, most likely to a spot behind a bush. That's the basket's way of telling you you need more practice, I guess.
                      The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

On a drive that comes up just short of a good putt: "warning track power"
                        "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

A drive that is released high and fluffy and hyzers out- "popped up to shallow left field"
                          Read this ^

Comment

time for a world of warcraft term.... "leroy jenkins"

for when u run at the basket with no regaurd of the out come. its a "Leroyyyyyyyyy Jenkins"

Comment

Especially if it's doubles and your partner already went way past
                              Read this ^

Comment

Often heard at Lake Stevens early in the morning after throwing your drive into a fir tree...

"Hello morning wood.."

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X