Your Dream Foursome Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Your Dream Foursome

    If you could go play disc golf in a foursome with three other people from this forum and yourself, who would you choose and why?
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

    ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

  • #2
    A Sam/Ol' Bob/Jub combo could be destructive yet entertaining!
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

    ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

    Comment


    • #3
      Why limit it to the forum? I read dream foursome and the three I picked before the link loaded are not on this forum. You should title it the restricted to certain stipulations foursome.
      Tourney foursome would be,
      Sexton, Dion, Chandler. I always have fun playing with those guys. Crabtree is in the mix also but I haven't played a tourney round with him yet so, sorry Kyle, you just missed the cut.

      Casual round.
      this is tough, I will have to get back to this one.

      Rule breaking foursome.
      Climo, Avery, Doss.
      Do I need to explain why?
      Click here

      Challenge disc golf

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
        Rule breaking foursome.
        Climo, Avery, Doss.
        Do I need to explain why?
        Yes please!

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
          A Sam/Ol' Bob/Jub combo could be destructive yet entertaining!
          I'll play in that foursome any day!

          Bob

          Comment


          • #6
            REDFIVE Why limit it to the forum?

            Because thats what he asked about...
            www.soulpancake.com
            www.bahai.org
            http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

            Comment


            • #7
              Yeah, I knew if it was just dream foursome everyone would put top pros in there, I thought it would be more fun to have forum members. You would get some unique groupings, for good or for worse.
              Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

              ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

              Comment


              • #8
                Sam, Brian, Ol' Bob, & Wes Hansen. Steal their bags so they can't play disc golf and have to interact with each other instead. Cordon off the area. Run like hell.
                Oregon disc golf map

                Comment


                • #9
                  Hey Chris, your first "dream foursome" can all be found on this forum, so good job adhering to the rules!

                  I can't think of any specific foursome that is the best, but I have played with many of the oregonians here and all they do is complain like little sissies. I'd have to say mine would be Washington Only, no dorks allowed.

                  My dream foursome, without the restrictions, would be Jason Southwick, Steve Brinster, and George Carlin.

                  Edit: and since George is dead, I would substitute Dug Martsch.
                  The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    hmmm for the sole purpose of learning and improving myself while still having fun I would say barsby, arlyn, and sexton.

                    For just having a good time hmmm only 4.. robin johnson ofc but he moved, kabza is fun, baker is enteraining, and jeff elliot for the stories....

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by ChUcK View Post
                      ...and since George is dead...
                      ...it's now really a sure thing that the Beatles are not getting back together.
                      The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                      ...but it plays one on TV.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I've been thinking about this and I would say I'm going to pick forum members I haven't played with yet so I'm going to say...

                        Adam Schneider because he seems down to earth and fun to play with.
                        Sam because I am curious how he is in real life, for some reason I think we would get along. hehe.
                        Bob Horning because I haven't played with him yet, only talked to him and he is a very nice guy.

                        Honorable mention: I would love to see Mazza pull a Mazza.
                        Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

                        ~ Cyndi Lauper ~

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Dude, if we're gonna ignore the rules, I would be the only disc golfer in my dream foursome...


                          Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
                          Why limit it to the forum? I read dream foursome and the three I picked before the link loaded are not on this forum. You should title it the restricted to certain stipulations foursome.
                          Tourney foursome would be,
                          Sexton, Dion, Chandler. I always have fun playing with those guys. Crabtree is in the mix also but I haven't played a tourney round with him yet so, sorry Kyle, you just missed the cut.

                          Casual round.
                          this is tough, I will have to get back to this one.

                          Rule breaking foursome.
                          Climo, Avery, Doss.
                          Do I need to explain why?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                            I've been thinking about this and I would say I'm going to pick forum members I haven't played with yet so I'm going to say...

                            Adam Schneider because he seems down to earth and fun to play with.
                            Sam because I am curious how he is in real life, for some reason I think we would get along. hehe.
                            Bob Horning because I haven't played with him yet, only talked to him and he is a very nice guy.

                            Honorable mention: I would love to see Mazza pull a Mazza.
                            thanks for the mention...when we met u may have ur chance(hopefuly i remember my meds)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              A blond, brunette, and a red head?

                              Comment

                              Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X