Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They're called par 3's, but in reality, it's a par 59-60 course, depending on who you talk to.
    Untwist thine undergarments, 'tis but a Frisbee.

Comment

Originally posted by skaterdoc22 View Post
      So are they all par 3's? I played there for the first time on sunday and was about six over with 5 holes to go. I found the last five to be very difficult and finished at 12 over. I was tired because we played 18 at Lakewood first but those are tough holes. If someone knows please tell me if all of the holes there at sea tasc are par threes. At any rate I truly enjoyed my first experience at both of those wonderful courses.
      To cut short a long argument about the significance of par- who cares? You would have shot 21 strokes on those holes even if they were par bazillion.

[Quote=tim's avatar/quote]
      The only thing miraculous about ICP is the fact that their children look like them...

Comment

Unless you show up late to your CSI round...the only time par matters!

I'd say 17 is coming closer and closer to being a par three. During the Seatac PDGA last year, 2 guys in my foursome 2'd it and Feldberg was only about 50' out but in a bush, thus no putt.

For me, I think it will always be a par 4.
        'Weekend 4 Women':
        Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
        Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

I think 15 and 17 are the easiest 3s of the final 5.

I saw Dylan Something thorw in a long birdie on 15 from the lower deck. ~250'
          A par is not a bogey.

Comment

I got a three on hole 16 during the 09 Jet Wash Open, that was the only good thing i did that weekend though.
            Last edited by kyle95; January 23rd, 2010, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Yep I've par'd them all but not consecutively. 14 and 18 are tough but I do fine on the others. Ken's got 12 and 17 and I've hit chain for tap in par a few times

Comment

Remember Boys this ain't therapy
                rewindb.com

Comment

Sure it is, Jubner. Par on any one of the "Furious Five" feels good and to par all of them- well, it's good to have goals.
                  What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

Comment

My goal of scoring holes 14 - 18 in 15 throws or less has turned into an obsession.

Thread deviance: Is SeaTac considered a "Gold" course?

Comment

Originally posted by kyle95 View Post
                      I got a three on hole 16 during the 09 Jet Wash Open, that was the only good thing i did that weekend though.
                      At the 2008 Jet Wash, I parred hole 16 all three rounds!
                      "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

I have witnessed some spectacular golf lately at the Tac.. A witness to hole 15 getting birdied a month ago by Yarmek..But yesterday watched a friend par out 13-18... which got me thinking to this thread. This friend also recently shot a low under par round at the Tac too.
                        "Remember boys this ain't therapy"-Jub.
                        PDGA # 42821
                        Push-ups owed to: thebakedone 1,856.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it's alright to say his name... the up-and-coming Kenny Clark... rippin' it up... -3 is the score I was told. NICE!!
                          Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Meh,

It's enough I get to hear it EVERYDAY but now I get to read it too, wonderful. He's my hero no doubt about it. Kidding aside a -3 at Tac is amazing and parring the back section isn't easy that's for sure. I've been -5 going into 14 twice and still haven't managed a par round YET

Comment

14 I've never got par on, 15 I've got once or twice, 16 I've never got par on, 17 I've never got par on and 18 for some reason I par a lot. I've had some really good rounds on holes 1-10 recently though, -3 is my best, I was tearing it up that day.
                              Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                              Collapse
                              No announcement yet.
                              Working...
                              X