Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smobro View Post
    Nope, the Pathfinder
    Man, I'm sorry about that. Sad to say there is that element of folks out there. I also noticed on a couple of other threads that there has been the mention of cans and marking of baskets. I'll post comments on the appropriate thread for that for I don't want to distract from what happened to you, it's BS that someone did that

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Horning View Post
      Man, I'm sorry about that. Sad to say there is that element of folks out there. I also noticed on a couple of other threads that there has been the mention of cans and marking of baskets. I'll post comments on the appropriate thread for that for I don't want to distract from what happened to you, it's BS that someone did that

Thanks Bob. I guess the only comment I would have is that people need to be aware of how slippery that field is right now. I saw a guy careen his car into one of the fire pits. Perhaps some clear signage as this next weekend there will be alot of traffic.
      Training to be a bagger

Comment

Everybody...........be really, really careful out there. I pulled in this morning, barely moving and when I turned my steering wheel to park, I started sliding and nearly took out two rigs, sideways. Thanks to all who helped push me to better traction.

Bob

Comment

Slippity slip slip . . . crash!!!

It is a GIANT load of BS that someone isn't coming forward; not just that . . . but someone else had to have seen it, right?? Sounds to me like Kent (smobro) is more than willing to be understanding about circumstance, just understandably upset that no one has confronted him.

I've never been to Horning's Hideout someday . . . but, how possible would it be to throw a couple of fundraiser events to raise some cash for a bunch of gravel and/or paving ? ? ? I don't know how Bob feels about this, but would love to be informed. If even gravel would be encouraged or allowed, I'd love to help and/or offer my time in organization, sponsor-gathering, and general promotion . . . and maybe if the laymo that hasn't the cojones to fess up to hittin' Kent's rig has not come forward, then part of this fund raising effort could go to the fixin' of the wreckage ? ? ?

Don't mind me; I kinda think out loud . . .

-Derek

www.DiscGolfOregon.com

Comment

Originally posted by DiscGolfOregon3 View Post
            part of this fund raising effort could go to the fixin' of the wreckage ? ? ?

www.DiscGolfOregon.com
            That is what insurance is for.
            Golf appeals to the idiot in us and the child. Just how childlike golf players become is proven by their frequent inability to count past five. - John Updike

Comment

The conversation regarding liberal Democrats has been moved here.

Comment

Thank you for moving the catalyst, as well.
                ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
                ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                Collapse
                No announcement yet.
                Working...
                X