Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ol' Bob View Post
    All disc golfers will be issued one of these:
    So Sam, what is wrong with California disc golfers? there are a lot of Californians now living in the NW. Disc golfers everywhere that I have played with are extremely cool. Maybe your just jealous that we have such great weather or is it that our girls don't have OBD (oregon but desease) caused by many rainy days spent inside eating. Pier would make my list, what a great course. didn't get to play Milo due to a civil war reinactment. There are cool courses and people everywhere!
    Last edited by natrollee; October 19th, 2008, 05:52 PM. Reason: forgot my NW choice

Comment

Wow... I'd never heard of Oregon But (sic) Disease...

I was joking about Californians - seeing as how I am a former one, myself. Ah, the internet...
      ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
        Wow... I'd never heard of Oregon But (sic) Disease...

I was joking about Californians - seeing as how I am a former one, myself. Ah, the internet...
        Sam Didn't mean to come across so . This is a great sport with lots of awesome people playing. I thought I checked my spelling, obviously not good enough. throw long throw straight Mike

Comment

No worries. No worries at all. This IS a great sport with a lot of awesome people playing it.

So what brings a San Diego-an to a discussion board about disc golf in the Pacific Northwest?
          ďI believe I can hit 18 greens, hit every fairway, you know ó Vision 54, which means you birdie every hole, thatís in the back of my mind. I want to putt better, chip better. That day when I hit 18 greens and one putt, Iíll know Iím a complete golfer. Will that ever happen? Iím not sure, but itís possible. The 54 vision is always in the back of my mind.Ē
          ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Originally posted by natrollee View Post
            Maybe your just jealous that we have such great weather or is it that our girls don't have OBD (oregon but desease) caused by many rainy days spent inside eating.
            My rainy days are spent outside golfing. I bet I can kick your ass all over the golf course in the rain, natrollee. If I don't smother you with my giant ass first, that is.

Comment

No worries. No worries at all. This IS a great sport with a lot of awesome people playing it.

So what brings a San Diego-an to a discussion board about disc golf in the Pacific Northwest?
              Native San Diegan but went to high school in Corvallis. Dad's side of the family all live in Oregon so I visit regularly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                My rainy days are spent outside golfing. I bet I can kick your ass all over the golf course in the rain, natrollee. If I don't smother you with my giant ass first, that is.
                Probably could, first time I have ever played in the rain was last month at Pier. didn't do too bad shot a 4 over. we don't get many rain days at Morley. Now Jamie don't be making promises you can't keep

Comment

You see what I have to live with? Talk a little smack and she's all about smothering you with her giant ass...

This is why I talk no smack at home. None. Nada. Nil. Never. A man CAN learn...
                  ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

This is why I talk no smack at home. None. Nada. Nil. Never.
                    Ahah, I see. And zees iz vhy ve see deez pent-up hoztilitees on zee internet?
                    The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                    ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

I assure you... none of my hostilities are pent up. Nope... nothing but free-range hostility here, friend.
                      ~Annika SŲrenstam

Comment

Vell, az I vas pointing out, on ze internet....
                        The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                        ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

You see what I have to live with? Talk a little smack and she's all about smothering you with her giant ass...

This is why I talk no smack at home. None. Nada. Nil. Never. A man CAN learn...
                          Not to take this even more blue here, but, sir, if I were you, I'd be talking smack all the time at home.

You guys have plans on Saturday? I am thinking road trip to P-town. Disc golf during the day, pinball and beer in the evening. I still have a little cash set aside to donate to this site, so if it works out, maybe we can throw, drink, or both Saturday. Let me know...
                          TROJAN NATION: zippyboy, bishop, wiseguy, jasonrocksout, Dan N., Ol' Bob, The Mentor, chris7graham, radsnowsurfer, ChUcK, J-Man, Keys, Over The Hill Bob, Tennesee, Haley, Jeep4x420, Scott Hill, JubJub, Jim Anderson, JLewis, Z-Man, Greg the Clown, Marcus B., Treelove, Trozzle, Brillo, D-Walk, my beloved (Amy), Tim, Leland (my dad), Bro, Peter, Michael, and Rolly. Anybody else?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                          Collapse
                          No announcement yet.
                          Working...
                          X