Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you guys want to play doubles together in Olympia, next team golf?
    Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
      Absolutely!
      "I love it when a plan comes together" -John 'Hannibal' Smith

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
        itz a toll booth
        If its a toll booth, then its really hard to see.

And wtf did a toll booth come from? I've driven to every course on the map aside from Kitsap and White River and I've never seen a toll booth.
        We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

Michael, I think your filter is clogged again.

There's a toll bridge that you cross to get to Dalaiwood, NAD, Fairgrounds, and any other Olympic Penninsula course... that is, unless you take the ferry. That is a bridge in Spokane though right? Isn't there little 'tower' looking things on one of the bridges near the courses?
          Don't just walk past that candy wrapper on the fairway-- I know you saw it!

Comment

Originally posted by The Ombudsman View Post
            Now who is hurling insults? Where does your green card come from?

You can be assured I will be helping the series this year in the ways I feel are most effective.

You are right in a small way, and I do apologize for offending anyone
            My comments were meant to be as depricating to myself as to anyone else.
            ...I'd love to know the ways that are the "most effective". Because, Tim is one of the coordinators for the series. Now if that isn't effective!
            A bad day on the golf course is better than a good day at work!

Comment

It seems there's always been this odd, overarching concept here that putting in time into the DG community gives you some sort of right to make disparaging remarks. I imagine someone behind each design put significant time and effort into making these and as Tim pointed out, the offer was open to anyone, you have to take what you get.
              PDGA: #32726 rating: 930 StumptownDG: #31, Trojan Nation: Tag# 06
              dgcoursereview.com profile: http://www.dgcoursereview.com/profile.php?id=376

Comment

Michael is upset cause Terrace is only 1 and 2.
                Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Originally posted by sillybizz View Post
                  HAHAHAHA that would need to video'd and put on you tube. we can call them TEAM "tit for tat"

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
                    If its a toll booth, then its really hard to see.

And wtf did a toll booth come from? I've driven to every course on the map aside from Kitsap and White River and I've never seen a toll booth.
                    then u my friend have not been out on hwy 16. if u go to play dalliwood,fairgrounds, ect. u will pay the toll on the way back across( unless u have a good to go pass on ur car)

Comment

Originally posted by olydiscgolf View Post
                      ...I'd love to know the ways that are the "most effective". Because, Tim is one of the coordinators for the series. Now if that isn't effective!
                      HAHAHAH U ALL JUST GOT SREVERD( i yell as i sit in the way back of the grp)

Comment

Originally posted by mazza View Post
                        then u my friend have not been out on hwy 16. if u go to play dalliwood,fairgrounds, ect. u will pay the toll on the way back across( unless u have a good to go pass on ur car)
                        Yea, I haven't played anything west of Steili.

The pic is also a bit confusing, because the thing is on the east side of the mountains by the High Bridge, rather than west of the Space Needle.

Comment

Originally posted by Parks View Post
                          Yea, I haven't played anything west of Steili.

The pic is also a bit confusing, because the thing is on the east side of the mountains by the High Bridge, rather than west of the Space Needle.
                          hummm then i would say that my thinking may be just a little off.

Comment

I think its probably a lighthouse to keep all the ships around here from crashing into the bridge.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X