X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of modified baskets

Thought we had one of these but after short search, nothing came up. So thought I would start a new thread with pictures of modified baskets, either baskets that you own that you modified to make it better, or strange baskets at courses out there that could be copied at home... So I'll go first...
    My indoor M-14 with home depot lightweight chains held on by thin bendable wire at the top and one wire holding all the added chains at the bottom, eliminated spitouts almost entirely as opposed to before the chains were added.

modified baskets

These were discatchers that were being vandalized, by standing on the baskets and jumping until the welds broke away at the pole. We eliminated that type of vandalism by welding a ring to the bottom of the basket, and attaching 4 rods from the ring to the collar at the bottom... BOMBPROOF!

By the way, we had one stolen so if you see it out there somewhere, let us know.
    Last edited by Stimpi; January 23rd, 2012, 08:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpi View Post
      These were discatchers that were being vandalized, by standing on the baskets and jumping until the welds broke away at the pole. We eliminated that type of vandalism by welding a ring to the bottom of the basket, and attaching 4 rods from the ring to the collar at the bottom... BOMBPROOF!

By the way, we had one stolen so if you see it out there somewhere, let us know.
      When did somebody steal one of the Highbridge baskets?
      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Originally posted by General Scales View Post
        When did somebody steal one of the Highbridge baskets?
        It's been more than a year.
        It was back when steel was worth something at scrapyards, and I suspect a tweeker took it to sell as scrap, but wanting to think positive I'm hoping it turns up in someone's backyard and they feel pressured to return it to it's rightful course.
        Not very likely, but I can dream?

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X