X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDFIVE View Post
    So how's that job search working out for ya?
    I always thought you were a funny guy!

Buying discs is my job!
    www.soulpancake.com
    www.bahai.org
    http://s979.photobucket.com/albums/ae274/aarikc17/

Comment

I don't let the wife see the bank or credit card statement...and I sometimes use the excuse that I'm buying it for a friend that doesn't have a place like Next Adventure close by. Lying, hiding statements and new discs, denial...looks like classic addiction symptoms, Think I need DGA (Disc Golfers Anonymous).

Innova...my Pusher Man. (Curtis "Superfly" Mayfield)

Comment

Discgolffice V.2

OMG!! LMAO!!!

I bought myself four Champion Rocs for Christmas with the excuse that I didn't want her to spend too much on me . . . $120 for four discs isn't too much, right (one alone was $65)?

I'm having wall-plastic withdraws here at my new house. I miss my Discgolffice . . . But the new Discgolffice will be a HUGE upgrade. Its an entirely separate building from my house, about 20'x20' in size (with ventilation ). As soon as I insulate and sheetrock it I can begin poking holes in the fresh walls to display my plastic addiction. Plus the new and improved Discgolffice will be a wonderful gathering place for plasticaholics of all makes and sizes.

I feel better now . . .

-Derek

Comment

Hitting rock bottom. Pissed off at Paypal for taking so long to transfer funds so I can buy more discs online.
          Also, bought a back-up disc of the same weight and model in case I lose the one I currently have.

Damn my friends for turning me on to this sport. I liked it better when I was a casual user and was in control......

Comment

Originally posted by DiscnRN View Post
            Also, bought a back-up disc of the same weight and model in case I lose the one I currently have.
            You're still OK if you didn't care about the plastic color, stamp design, and stamp color....
            Ratings-based divisions: disc golf's inevitable future.
            Disc Golf Calendar: www.NWDiscGolf.info, or click CALENDAR at top of page
            Submit Event to Calendar: treelove@nwdiscgolf.info
            Team Disc Golf: http://www.teamdiscgolf.com
            Bitchin' URL: http://www.nwdiscgolf.com

Comment

Originally posted by TreeLove View Post
              You're still OK if you didn't care about the plastic color, stamp design, and stamp color....

Now that's the truth
              "In Discatarianism We Trust"

:cheers:

:cool:sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DiscnRN View Post
                Amateur!

(You need three backups)

Comment

Originally posted by Matt B. View Post
                  Amateur!

(You need three backups)
                  At least...
                  educate your thinking

Comment

Drooooolllllll . . . .

I'm so jealous of Gawain's (TreeLove) plastic stash . . . There I said it . . .

I just traded four brand new discs for two used Discraft discs that I will never throw . . . why? Mr. Lee's artwork; monkeys on one, fish on the other Mr. Lee rules!!

-Derek

www.discgolforegon.com

Comment

I am horrible.

Let me digress, I have missed many important things, family functions, days at work, etc, just to play this wonderfully addictive sport.

As I type this I should be packing parts and doing paperwork.

Disc golf is just more important.

As for all that, I have back ups of back ups and back ups of those back ups. All my drivers have to be in the same color for the same disc. I.E two yellow 171 ESP Forces, etc...

Money spent so far in my two little years? 1400 now and counting.

Worth it? I've got more money in discs then I do in my car. I'd say so.
                      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                      Cleveland Brown

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                      Collapse
                      No announcement yet.
                      Working...
                      X