• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got an umbrella! 72" of dryness...

Comment

Quest AT Rock-It
      R-Pro Aviar

my birthday is in a few weeks, and i'm assuming the other half of the discgolfcenter.com order will make it's appearance then.

also, my 3 year old and 2 year old sons got Innova Birdies, and I spent the little money necessary to put up a sweet Tone Pole in our backyard. (see more on that here)

Comment

I gave a 150 japan open champ roc to my girlfriends 7yr old daughter for her first disc and a 130g japan open rpro boss to my girlfriend. I had to order myself a 175 japan open glow destroyer to fill out the order. I got a bunch of rei gift cards now I just have to decide if I'm gonna get shoes or rain gear
        Read this ^

Comment

171 Z Stalker
          172-173 X Soft Focus
          2 Nukes in Black (haven't actually got them yet but they are coming!)
          173 X Soft APX
          Quadra Shox
          10 Ultra Star Mini's (to be dyed in a series. 5 of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac characters, 5 Flight of the Conchords characters)
          Innova Mini Catcher

The only thing I wanted that I didn't get was a new bag. Of course, since all these are presents to me from me, I couldn't pick it up...yet.
          "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
          Cleveland Brown

Comment

Glow Stalker
            Proline Rogue
            X 'XL'
            X Buzzz
            Thank you in-laws and DGC
            educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by LegoRules View Post
              Got a star mako findraiser from Juliana Korver's upcoming La Vie en Rose women's tournament. Very cool. I got my hubby the star skeeter he had been wanting also.

Cindy

After I saw the post, I fell in love with the design on this disc so I decided to use my Christmas money to order last Saturday, and I didn't expected it to arrive today! Wow, that was the fastest service I ever seen when ordering any discs online. The design is still freaking awesome. Whenever I spin the disc on my finger, it reminded me of the country or state fair where you spin the plate then spray the colors on the spinning plate.
              PDGA 38506
              ODDGA 27
              DDGA 176
              2012 Beaver State Fling Women ADV Master

Comment

Originally posted by LadyBuzzz View Post
                After I saw the post, I fell in love with the design on this disc so I decided to use my Christmas money to order last Saturday, and I didn't expected it to arrive today! Wow, that was the fastest service I ever seen when ordering any discs online. The design is still freaking awesome. Whenever I spin the disc on my finger, it reminded me of the country or state fair where you spin the plate then spray the colors on the spinning plate.
                Copy Cat That is awesome though. Juliana is super cool she gave some awesome support to the Hope Open last October, and any support we can give back to her event is great.

Cindy
                Next Adventure Flight Crew Member
                2013 Chick Flick co-TD
                Stumptown #176
                PDGA #37716

Comment

My wife got me two sweet disc, a pearl ce spider with black stamp and a full color stamp roc from worlds biggest in 05.
                  My drunken words are my sober thoughts!

Comment

I still don't get the "Discrap" comment. I can understand not throwing their stuff, but the hate I just don't get. I don't throw innova, but don't spend anytime hating them.
                    educate your thinking

Comment

Originally posted by JMan View Post
                      I still don't get the "Discrap" comment. I can understand not throwing their stuff, but the hate I just don't get. I don't throw innova, but don't spend anytime hating them.
                      Amen. I'm not a fan of Innova @ all (many posts on this place deal with my dislike for them). I also give them a crap load of credit since they revolutionized the way the game was played with the beveled edged disc.

It's fun to joke around about Ewnova and Discrap but spending your whole time hating the company and talking sh!t bout people that actually enjoy the product is childish.

Still won't throw their discs in a competitive environment. Too unreliable from one disc to the next. Thats why I choose Discraft in the first place. Caus their discs are, on a whole, more reliable out of the box. Which is what I'm looking for.
                      "Honest work is for the downtrodden and the Polish"
                      Cleveland Brown

Comment

FYI, DiscGolfCenter.com has restocked the Latitude 64 Gold Line discs.

http://www.discgolfcenter.com/main_d...p?sn=gold+line
                        Oregon disc golf map

Comment

Lime 2nd run Katana, PDGA membership
                          PDGA #42116

Comment

Originally posted by puaahunter View Post
                            Quest AT Rock-It
                            R-Pro Aviar

update:
                            i'm really enjoying my R-Pro Aviar.
                            the Quest AT Rock-It is too under-stable for me. with a soft touch, i feel less confident and get the same results as a well thrown R-Pro Aviar.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                            Collapse
                            No announcement yet.
                            Working...
                            X