X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oregon disc golf shirt

Hey... i just saw the video on youtube made by the u of o dg club or whatever... and the O disc golf shirt is pretty cool... made me think, what shirts are out there for sale that say oregon disc golf one way or another?

i'm fairly pleased with what i made out of the ninkasi graphic. if you want one pm me your info and i'll send it your way. 15$ +shipping.
    May the wind be in your favor...

Comment

the only shirts we have are the ones in the video:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-s6H272AIg

they are black Tshirts with a yellow O on the front and the words "disc golf" under it.
      the easiest way to get them is to attend one of our fundraising tourneys, next one in late january or early feb.
      But we are shooting for the jan 31st.

of course we would be happy to mail them out, we just have not done that yet so we are not sure about prices for that

Comment

Well I want one, I don't reside in Oregon at the moment.... Just give me the price you sell them for at the tournaments and add like $5-7 shipping and I'll send asap.. I wanna wear that at the NT's and all of that... REPRESENT...

Comment

I too, need that shirt. Next time I get down to Eugene, I wanna hook up with the club for a round.

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
          Collapse
          No announcement yet.
          Working...
          X