I had no goals in 2009, since I just started the sport in late June. But I have some definite thoughts about things I'd like to do for 2010:
- Take a lesson to figure out what I'm doing wrong
- Add 50% to my drive distance without losing accuracy
- Drop my "personal par" by a stroke
- Work on my putting consistency
- Get my first birdie
- Improve enough to be able to participate in a rec tournament and not be DFL
That's more than enough for a year, and I think I'd be pretty thrilled if I could manage just the first half of the list.