Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, took longer than expected to collect enough photos that I liked. I ordered 25 calendars a few days ago which run from MARCH 2010-FEB 2011 so even though its a little bit after the first of the year, they are still well before the expiration date.

I'm asking for $13/per for the calendars. If the Oregon folks or anyone else not near Seattle wants one, I can ship but it will cost extra - I can also put in a larger order and send directly over there if someone over there wants to figure out how to get a price break.

I'll also be bringing them to team golf (they should arrive by then!)

The calendar will feature pictures from: SeaTac, Ft. Steilicoom, Whistler's Bend, Lakewood, NSRA, Terrace Creek, Aquatic Park (CA), Rooster Rock, Corbin Park (ID), North Park, Stafford Lake (CA), Lake Fenwick, and a brand spanking new mystery course established in 2009.

Here are a couple of sample pictures to whet your whistle:

March 2010

November 2010

September 2010

October 2010
    Last edited by cefire; January 23rd, 2010, 12:44 PM.
    'Weekend 4 Women':
    Saturday, June 30th - Sudoku Showdown II - FREE PDGA XC Tier
    Sunday, July 1st - Seattle SuperClassic - FREE PDGA XC Tier

Comment

sweeet... paypal? or check?

Comment

whichever you please
        'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

I am sure I have some too. You still looking? I have some great ones of Milo from the NT last year. I have some landscape, some with Climo, etc. Just let me know.
          "What's in the bag", pdga #37977, dgcr #356, **Team Chainbanger'z**

You are never really playing an opponent. You are playing yourself, your own highest standards, and when you reach your limits, that is real joy.
          -- Arthur Ashe

Comment

what email address for paypal?

Comment

Sorry, that was dumb not to include the email addy. Its cefire@sbcglobal dot net

BTW - How are you going to get the calendar snap, don't you live in Oregon?
              'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

mail it to me man, i want a disc golf calendar and the money is going to support something good disc golf related one way or another right? PM the total with shipping

Comment

What info is on the dates page? Phases of the moon, holidays, astronomical events, etc.?

PM me with order/delivery info, as I use money orders, snail mail, and stage coaches.
                  The Corporate Empire is NOT a Constitutional Republic...
                  ...but it plays one on TV.

Comment

Andrew, I'll take one of those at white river this sunday if available
                    Read this ^

Comment

I'm out of town for a few days but will answer q's and send shipping details when I get back on thursday.

The calendar has holidays and may have the lunar cycle but I think that is it, but I'll double check.
                      'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

PM sent

Comment

The calendar just has the big holidays, no lunar cycles.

They won't get in until Monday unfortunately, so I'll send out PMs and get order details when I have them in hand and ready to ship
                          'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

Put me down for one of these, Andrew, I'll give you money at team golf on Sunday.
                            Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

OK, guys, calendars arrived yesterday in the mail! They look even better than I was hoping, I upgraded to the high quality paper and it was definitely worth it. However, there are two slight errors on the calendars when I was inserting text to let everyone know what courses each picture is from. On the two months in question (December-Lakewood & February-NSRA) there is just a little white box surrounding the text but even then, its off to the corner and out of the way. Even these pictures still look great but I just want to make sure everyone is aware

I'm going to be working out shipping and payment deals with everyone who pm'd me. Looks like its going to be $13 and then whatever exact amount shipping comes off to.

I've still got plenty left so please let me know if you are interested!
                              'Weekend 4 Women':

Comment

I saw them last night and they look pretty awesome! With all that was going on I forgot, Andrew please keep one aside for me!
                                Sometimes my mind boggles. It's so deep my mind actually boggles.

~ Cyndi Lauper ~

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
                                Collapse
                                No announcement yet.
                                Working...
                                X