Little Huk'ers tournament Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Huk'ers tournament

Ya know, I am sure alot of Dad's.. and Mom's... have thought of "why not a tournament for my kid?". I was thinking, why not we try to plan a tournament for Juniors. Have divisions from like 3 years old to 17 years old. For the kids under 6 or 7, have shorter tees. A day where parents make it about the kids for once, I mean they listen to us yak about DG 24/7 and they watch us play in practice or in tournaments and all of that, why not make a day for them?
    Could put on a workshop for the kids like 10 or 11 and older that can listen for longer periods of time to instructions and tips for a while. Let them throw our discs on the open field with help etc and then host a tournament for them just like we do for ourselves? I know my son looks at me with his jealous eyes when he sees me ready to go disc golfing... Just a thought.... All the prizes could be discs 110-150g and small bags for kids etc...

There were already talks about this not too long ago. Great idea, I say run with it.
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

I like the idea.

I think the key would be to make it fun for younger players. Just having a competitive tournament might drive some of the younger players away.
      We're at our best when it's from our hips

lets do it! I know that both my kids would play. my daughter his 1 tourney played and she loved it. wanna make it fun, make the parents caddy and NOT throw!!!
        Work is for people that dont golf!!!!!

Announcement Announcement Module
        No announcement yet.