X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little Huk'ers tournament

Ya know, I am sure alot of Dad's.. and Mom's... have thought of "why not a tournament for my kid?". I was thinking, why not we try to plan a tournament for Juniors. Have divisions from like 3 years old to 17 years old. For the kids under 6 or 7, have shorter tees. A day where parents make it about the kids for once, I mean they listen to us yak about DG 24/7 and they watch us play in practice or in tournaments and all of that, why not make a day for them?
    Could put on a workshop for the kids like 10 or 11 and older that can listen for longer periods of time to instructions and tips for a while. Let them throw our discs on the open field with help etc and then host a tournament for them just like we do for ourselves? I know my son looks at me with his jealous eyes when he sees me ready to go disc golfing... Just a thought.... All the prizes could be discs 110-150g and small bags for kids etc...

There were already talks about this not too long ago. Great idea, I say run with it.
    Click here

Challenge disc golf

Comment

I like the idea.

I think the key would be to make it fun for younger players. Just having a competitive tournament might drive some of the younger players away.
      We're at our best when it's from our hips

Comment

lets do it! I know that both my kids would play. my daughter his 1 tourney played and she loved it. wanna make it fun, make the parents caddy and NOT throw!!!
        Work is for people that dont golf!!!!!

Comment

Announcement Announcement Module
        Collapse
        No announcement yet.
        Working...
        X